Chamois Dot HALO® SleepSack® Swaddle
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Super snuggly and warm, this cute sleep sack replaces loose blankets in the crib so babies sleep more safely. A swaddle band is attached to the sleep sack so babies can swaddle with arms in, or with arms out as they transition out of swaddling.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Replaces loose blankets in the crib.
- Adjustable Velcro® closure on front band for safe, secure swaddling.
- The SleepSack® has a zipper front closure.
- Inverted zipper for easy diaper changes.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Made of polyester Chamois, which is ultra-soft fabric and ideal for baby’s delicate skin, helping to keep them warm and cozy. The fabric is heavier than flannel which helps it maintain its shape and washes easily, softening even more with each use.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Available in Newborn and Small.
- Newborn fits babies 0–3 months, 6–12 pounds, 19–23".
- Small fits babies 3–6 months, 13–18 pounds, 23–26".
- Machine wash.
- Personalization is available, up to 9 characters, for an additional cost.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall (sleep sack opened flat): 33" wide x 22" long
- Overall (sleep sack only): 14" wide x 22" long
- Overall (sleep sack opened flat): 37" wide x 26" long
- Overall (sleep sack only): 18" wide x 26" long
- Machine wash in warm water, gentle cycle.
- Wash dark colors separately.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not dry-clean.
- Do not iron.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Monogrammed items take additional days for delivery. A delivery estimate will be quoted on your Payment & Review page.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.