Catalina Cottage Twin-Over-Full Bunk Bed
Classic details like turned legs and beadboard panels give our Catalina Cottage Bunk Bed timeless appeal. Crafted for lasting comfort, it features a full-sized bed on the bottom, making this a bedroom piece that will be enjoyed for years to come.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted from solid poplar wood, birch wood veneers and MDF (medium density fiberboard).
- Slat-roll foundation is designed for use without a box spring.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Shop our Lullaby Mattress Collection. Bunk mattress fits upper bunk, standard full-sized mattress fits lower bunk; mattresses are sold separately.
- This bunk bed can be converted into two separate beds.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- 67.5" wide x 80" long x 70" high
- Minimum recommended ceiling height: 8'
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission recommends that top bunks not be used for children under 6 years of age.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $20 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for swatches if they’re returned within 30 days.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall (with ladder): 67.5" wide x 80" long x 70" high
- Overall (without ladder): 56.5" wide x 80" long x 70" high
- Ladder: 14" wide x 58.5" high x 2.5" thick
- Ladder projection from bed: 10.5"
- Weight: 102.5 pounds
Upper Bed (Twin)
- 42" wide x 80" long x 33.5" high
- Headboard and Footboard: 42" wide x 33.5" high x 2.5" thick
- Clearance under side rails: 47"
Lower Bed (Full)
- 57" wide x 80" long x 36.5" high
- Headboard and Footboard: 57" wide x 36.5" high x 2.5" thick
- Clearance under side rails: 10.5"
- Get tips on how to measure for furniture.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
- Masterfully crafted with a kiln-dried solid mahogany frame, frame-and-panel construction, and tenon-and-groove joinery for structural integrity.
- All wood is kiln dried for added strength and lasting beauty.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- Our Rustic Sun Valley finish was developed exclusively for Pottery Barn Kids. Using a dry brush, artisans mottle the finish while it’s still wet to reveal the wood’s textural grain. Once dry, the surface is subtly distressed for the special warmth and rich patina of a treasured heirloom. A final coat of lacquer seals the finish and adds extra durability.
- A bunk mattress must be used on the upper bunk; do not use a box spring on bunk or full bed.
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
- Shipping & Return Info
Quick Ship: 1-3 Weeks
- Items marked as QUICK SHIP (QS) will usually be delivered within 1 to 3 weeks. There is no additional charge for Quick Ship delivery. This service is subject to product availability at time of shipping.
Special Order: 8-10 Weeks, 10+ weeks
- Made to Order items are usually delivered within 8-10 weeks to addresses within the contiguous 48 states. There are a few items that will be deliever within 10+ weeks. Once it reaches our distribution center, a local delivery service will contact you to schedule a delivery appointment.
- All non-upholstered furniture items will arrive within 7 to 10 business days in most metropolitan areas.** For other areas, your furniture will be delivered within 1 to 3 weeks, depending on availability.
- **San Francisco, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Denver, Phoenix, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Dallas, Atlanta, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, Cromwell, CT, Raleigh/Charlotte, NC, & Tampa/Ft. Myers/Orlando and Miami/Ft. Lauderdale, FL.
Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture & Freight Delivery
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture & Freight Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges are based on our shipping location and will be applied in the Checkout Payment & Review page.
Premium In-Home White Glove Delivery
- With Premium In-Home White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. Premium In-Home White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
- Personalized/Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.97 or $.99)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.
- Guides and Tools