Carolina Grow-with-you Large Table
The perfect spot for art projects, homework and imaginative play, our Carolina table comes with two sets of legs so that your child can keep using it as the years pass. It’s crafted of dense hardwood with a smooth, fine grain that makes it exceptionally durable and easy to clean.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted of New Zealand Pine, pine veneers and particle board.
- Our finishes were developed exclusively for Pottery Barn Kids. Artisans carefully layer our Antique White finish for an heirloom patina. Our Espresso and Honey finishes are applied in layers for exceptional depth of color. All finishes are sealed with a final coat of lacquer for extra durability.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Comes with 15" and 24" legs to adapt to your growing child.
- Low height accommodates rolling carts.
- Tall height accommodates use with play chairs.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Large Table: 45" long x 30" deep x 15-24" high
- Durable, smooth surface is easy to clean.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
- Simple assembly.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 45" long x 30" deep x 15-24" high
- Clearance Under Apron: 14"-20"
- Legs: 2" square
- Weight: 35 pounds
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
- Shipping & Return Info
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Premium In-Home White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery.
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Personalized/Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom items)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.