Add a Photo
Carolina Craft Play Table
Give aspiring artists plenty of room to create their masterpieces with our craft table.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted of solid Sap Gum wood, Anegre veneers and engineered wood.
- The legs are crafted from solid rubberwood.
- All wood is kiln-dried, a process that ensures that the furniture will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- Exceptionally rich hues and antiqued patinas are layered by hand.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Drawers neatly store markers, crayons and glue.
- Durable, smooth surface is easy to clean.
- Accommodates 18” paper roll (sold separately).
- Equipped with 2 drawers for accessible storage.
- Caroline grow with you legs are available (sold separately) so that the table grows with your child.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Craft Play Table: 48" long x 27" wide x 24" high
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
- Assembly required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 48" long x 27" wide x 24" high
- Clearance under apron: 18.5"
- Drawer (2): 14" long x 13" deep x 3" high
- Legs: 3" square, 21" high
- Fits a 18" wide paper roll.
- Weight: 57 pounds
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made-to-order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.