Genevieve Gorder for Capel, Khaki Diamond Dhurrie Rug
Fashioned by famed interior designer Genevieve Gorder of HGTV, this pure New Zealand wool rug features a stylized diamond pattern, inspired by the needlework she had seen while traveling in Norway. She says, “The geometric patterns were almost tribal and so familiar, though some over 1,000 years old. This rug is a Scandinavian homage to the Mandala.” It’s manufactured by Capel, offering top-of-the-line quality and softness perfect for a bedroom or play space.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Reversible for twice the wear.
- Self bound for quality that endures.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Rug is hand-tufted of wool, which provides a super soft feel, and has a natural ability to resist staining, and soiling. Wool fiber is also naturally flame resistant, which makes it perfect for babies and kids.
- Rug is yarn-dyed. Fibers are treated individually with environmentally safe dyes before weaving to offer vibrant, lasting colors.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Rug Pad recommended (sold separately); combine or cut pads to fit your order.
- For more information regarding construction and care, view our Rugs Glossary.
- Dimensions & Care
- 3' wide x 5' long (36" wide x 60" long)
- 5' wide x 8' long (60" wide x 96" long)
- 7' wide x 9' long (84" wide x 108" long)
- Vacuum regularly and/or shake to remove dust.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- Professional rug cleaning is recommended as needed.
- Shipping & Returns
This item ships directly from our manufacturer. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
- This is a special order item.
- This item ships directly from our manufacturer so ship times may vary.
- Next Day Delivery is not available for special order items.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
View our complete Returns Policy.
- Our Safety and Quality Commitment
At Pottery Barn Kids, we have a firm commitment to safety and quality. We take great pride in our timeless designs, premium materials and expert craftsmanship.
Nearly all of our products are imagined and designed in our San Francisco studios. Our artists hand-create prototypes for everything from furniture to bedding to lighting. From there, we work with talented craftsmen and fabric industry leaders to build long-lasting products designed to last your family for years to come.
Free Interior Design Services
Need design help? We offer free, no-strings-attached Interior Design Services. Get advice and inspiration from our specialists in-store, over the phone or by email. Designers will even make in-home visits, where they can take measurements, discuss color options and give tips on any room.