Canopy Day Bed
Earn $25 in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Featuring a mid-century, lattice-style pattern and a hand-applied finish, the Canopy Day Bed is an imaginative take on a classic day bed design. This piece is constructed from made-to-last materials to ensure safety, stability and longevity.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Built from poplar wood, engineered wood and MDF (medium density fiberboard).
- Our exclusive finishes are applied by hand in child-safe, water-based finish which provides durability, depth of color and richness to each piece of furniture.
- Masterfully crafted using tongue-and-groove construction for structural integrity.
- Slat-roll foundation is designed for use with or without a box spring.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Daybed features a beautiful lattice canopy that cannot be removed.
- Daybed fits a standard twin mattress (sold separately).
- Accommodates trundle (sold separately) for extra storage or as an extra bed for guests.
- Trundle has castors for easy mobility.
- Trundle requires use of trundle mattress (sold separately).
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Spot clean.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 51.5" wide x 78.5" long x 75" high
- Canopy Only: 41" wide x 78.5" long x 12" high
- Distance between Canopy and Siderail: 40.5" high
- Weight: 103.25 pounds
- Overall: 40.5" wide x 74.5" long x 6.5" high
- Platform: 39" wide x 74.5" long x 4.5" high
- Assembled Weight: 80 pounds
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish on our furniture as it can damage the finish.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made to order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.