Camp Storage Desk
- Fair Trade
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Our Camp Collection combines the charm and strength of classic plank furniture with fun style. This desk is designed with spacious drawers, roomy shelves and a corkboard so you can make the most of their study space. Details like recessed paneling, square block posts and Brushed Nickel drawer pulls make this collection special. Expert craftsmen make each piece from sturdy, built-to-last materials.
HOW ITS CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted with solid sap gum wood, engineered wood, beech wood and MDF.
- Expertly constructed with frame and panel construction for durability.
- Hardwood frame is kiln-dried to prevent warping or bowing.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Desk features one large, one medium and one small drawer. Drawer pulls are finished in nickel.
- Hutch features two cord cut-outs to easily manage electronics, a large corkboard and two fixed shelves.
- Desk and hutch are finished on all sides.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Desk and hutch are sold separately or in set.
- All Pottery Barn Kids juvenile products are tested at 3rd party CPSC accredited labs to meet or exceed all industry voluntarily and regulatory safety requirements.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tipping over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall. how to install anti-tip kits.
- Spot clean.
- To see our entire collection of Camp furniture and learn more, check out our Camp Collection
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 48" wide x 22" deep x 30" high
- Useable Desk Surface: 48" wide x 22" deep
- Upper Side Drawer Interior: 10" wide x 12.5" deep x 3" high
- Bottom Side Drawer Interior: 10" wide x 12.5" deep x 5.5" high
- Top Left Drawer Interior: 25.5" wide x 15" deep x 3" high
- Clearance Under Desk for Chair: 43.5" wide x 17" deep x 23.5" high
- Weight: 84 pounds
- Overall: 48" wide x 14" deep x 23.5" high
- Shelf 1: 15.5" wide x 13.5" deep x 10.5" high
- Shelf 2: 15.5" wide x 13.5" deep x 9.5" high
- Weight: 47.75 pounds
- To maintain the quality of your wood furniture, do not expose it to direct sunlight or excessive temperatures; extreme changes in humidity can cause warping.
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, or furniture polish on our lacquered finish.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Monogrammed items take additional days for delivery. A delivery estimate will be quoted on your Payment & Review page.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.