Camp Nursery Dresser & Topper Set
- Fair Trade
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
An American classic, our Camp Collection combines the charm and strength of plank furniture with fun, versatile style. Details like recessed paneling, square block posts and brushed nickel drawer pulls make this collection extra special. Four spacious drawers helps them keep all their essentials organized. Expert craftsmen make each piece from sturdy, built-to-last materials. Plus, it’s GREENGUARD Gold Certified, which means it’s made to contribute to cleaner air for a healthy home.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Simply White pieces are crafted from solid sap gum wood, beech wood, engineered wood and MDF.
- White Oak finished pieces are crafted from solid oak wood, oak veneers, beech wood, engineered wood and MDF.
- All wood is kiln-dried, a process that ensures that the furniture will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery and waxed wooden glides which ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stops keep drawers securely in place.
- Finished in child-safe, water-based paint which provides durability, depth of color and richness to each piece of furniture.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility. Learn more.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Classic drawer pulls and clean lines will make this dresser a versatile piece for any bedroom.
- Dresser features four spacious drawers.
- Simply White is detailed with hardware finished in zinc, White Oak pieces feature black hardware.
- Removable topper secures with metal brackets (included).
- Topper features two compartments.
- Use with our Changing Pad and changing pad covers (both sold separately).
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven floors.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Anti-tip kit included: Comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall. how to install anti-tip kits.
- To see our entire collection of Camp furniture and learn more, check out our Camp Collection
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 44.5" wide x 19" deep x 33.5" high
- Small Drawer Interior (2): 17" wide x 13" deep x 5" high
- Large Drawer Interior (2): 37" wide x 13" deep x 6.5" high
- Drawer Pull (5): 5" wide x 1" deep x 0.75" high
- Legs: 2" square
- Weight: 115.75 pounds
- Overall: 43.5" wide x 17" deep x 3" high
- Compartment 1: 16" wide x 32" long x 2.5" high
- Compartment 2: 16" wide x 9" long x 2.5" high
- Weight: 14.5 pounds
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Monogrammed items take additional days for delivery. A delivery estimate will be quoted on your Payment & Review page.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.