Camp Full-Over-Full Bunk Bed
An American classic, our Camp Collection combines the charm and strength of classic plank furniture with fun, colorful style. Recessed paneling, square block posts and brushed nickel drawer pulls add the details that make this collection special. Expert craftsmen make each piece from sturdy, built-to-last materials.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted from solid poplar and pine woods, birch wood veneers on select finishes, plywood and MDF (medium density fiberboard), an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that the bed will endure over time.
- Slat-roll foundation on lower bunk is designed for use without a box spring.
- Masterfully crafted with a kiln-dried solid wood frame and tenon-and-groove construction for structural integrity.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- Our finishes were developed exclusively for Pottery Barn Kids and sealed with a final coat of lacquer for extra durability.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility. Learn more.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Use as a bunk bed now, and then later as two full-sized beds.
- Optional trundle can be used under lower bunk with or without a mattress for extra storage.
- Includes 2 guardrails for the bunk and a solid wood ladder.
- A bunk mattress must be used on the upper bunk; do not use a box spring on bunk.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Bunk Bed: 57.5" wide x 80" long x 72" high
- Minimum recommended ceiling height: 8'
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission recommends that top bunks not be used for children under 6 years of age.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
- To see our entire collection of Camp furniture and learn more, check out our Camp Collection
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 57.5" wide x 80" long x 72" high
- Side Rails: 74.5" long x 54" high
- Top Headboard/Footboard: 57.5" wide x 32.5" high x 2.5" thick
- Bottom Headboard/Footboard: 57.5" wide x 39.5" high x 2.5" thick
- Clearance between bunks: 36"
- Distance Between Side Rail And Floor: 8"
- Weight: 307 pounds
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish.
- Carefully package all original hardware to protect from loss or damage.
- Store assembly instructions in the envelope attached to the mattress base for future reference.
- Shipping & Returns
UNLIMITED FLAT RATE DELIVERY
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered with our white glove service for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges are based on our shipping location and will be applied in the Checkout Payment & Review page.
- All non-upholstered furniture items will arrive within 7 to 10 business days in most metropolitan areas.**
QUICK SHIP: 2-4 Weeks for in-stock fabrics within the Metropolitan Area
- Quick-Ship items are generally delivered in 2-4 weeks within the Metropolitan area. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. This service is subject to product availability at time of shipping.
SPECIAL ORDER: 8-10 Weeks, 10+ weeks
- Made to Order items are generally delivered within 8-10 weeks to addresses within the contiguous 48 states. There are a few items that will be deliever within 10+ weeks. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. Once it reaches our distribution center, a local delivery service will contact you to schedule a delivery appointment.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.
- Guides and Tools