Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Slip this versatile trundle under the Elliott Bed or the Camp Bed to create convenient storage or a cozy bed for overnight guests. It’s built with our signature attention to quality and appealing Mission-inspired design for a stylish look to their sleep space.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Masterfully crafted with solid hardwood support rails.
- Built of solid rubber wood, Anegre veneers and MDF (medium density fiberboard).
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- All wood is kiln dried for added strength and lasting beauty.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Provides a comfortable extra bed for overnight guests when used with our specially sized Trundle Mattress (sold separately).
- Trundle has castors for easy mobility.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Trundle: 40.5" wide x 74.5" long x 8" high
- Assembly required.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 40.5" wide x 74.5" long x 8" high
- Mattress Platform: 38.5" wide x 72.75" long x 8" high
- Weight: 84 pounds
- Do not stand on trundle.
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- We recommend avoiding use of harsh household chemicals to clean as they can damage the finish.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Monogrammed items take additional days for delivery. A delivery estimate will be quoted on your Payment & Review page.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.