Camp Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified
An American classic, our Camp Collection combines the charm and strength of classic plank furniture with fun, colorful style. Recessed paneling, square block posts and brushed nickel drawer pulls add the details that make this collection special. Expert craftsmen make each piece from sturdy, built-to-last materials.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted from solid poplar wood, plywood, rubber wood and MDF (medium density fiberboard).
- Our exclusive finishes are applied by hand for exceptional richness, durability and depth of color.
- Masterfully crafted with a kiln-dried solid wood frame, tenon-and-groove joinery, and corner blocking for structural integrity.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Optional trundle can be used under lower bunk without a mattress for extra storage.
- Bunk mattress must be used on the upper bunk, lower bunk fits a standard twin-sized or bunk mattress, and trundle fits our trundle mattress; do not use a box spring on either bunk.
- This bunk bed can be converted into two separate beds.
- Includes 2 guardrails for the top bunk and a solid wood ladder that can be attached on either side.
- Mattresses are sold separately.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Bunk Bed: 45" wide x 80" long x 72" high
- Minimum recommended ceiling height: 8'
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission recommends that top bunks not be used for children under 6 years of age.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $20 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for swatches if they’re returned within 30 days.
- To see our entire collection of Camp furniture and learn more, check out our
- Camp Collection
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall (without ladder): 42.5" wide x 80" long x 72" high
- Overall (with ladder): 45" wide x 80" long x 72" high
- Clearance between side rails of top and bottom bunks: 36"
- Ladder: 14" wide x 47" high x 3" thick
- Weight: 200 pounds
- 42.5" wide x 80" long x 32.5" high
- Headboard and Footboard: 2.5" thick
- Short Upper Guardrail: 61" wide x 16" high x 1" thick
- Long Upper Guardrail: 75" wide x 16" high x 1" thick
- Distance between top of guardrail and slat roll: 14"
- Side Rails: 75" wide x 6" high x 0.75" thick
- Distance between upper side rail and floor, at high position: 51"
- Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- 42.5" wide x 80" long x 39.5" high
- Headboard and Footboard: 2.5" thick
- Side Rails: 75" long x 6" high x 0.75" thick
- Distance between lower side rail and floor, at high position: 10.5"
- Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
- Shipping & Return Info
Quick Ship: 1-3 Weeks
- Quick-Ship items are generally delivered in 1-3 weeks. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. This service is subject to product availability at time of shipping.
Special Order: 8-10 Weeks, 10+ weeks
- Made to Order items are generally delivered within 8-10 weeks to addresses within the contiguous 48 states. There are a few items that will be deliever within 10+ weeks. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. Once it reaches our distribution center, a local delivery service will contact you to schedule a delivery appointment.
- All non-upholstered furniture items will arrive within 7 to 10 business days in most metropolitan areas.**
Unlimited Flat Rate White Glove Delivery
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered with our white glove service for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges are based on our shipping location and will be applied in the Checkout Payment & Review page.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Personalized/Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom items)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.x7 or $.x9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.
- Delivery Tips and Buying Guides
Steps for Successful Furniture Delivery
- Confirm all dimensions of the product, including diagonal depth.
- Measure your space and mark out the dimensions on the floor.
- Measure the interior space of doorways, passages and stairwells to make sure the furniture will get through.
- Measure carefully as we cannot be responsible for items that do not fit in your home.
- Get tips on how to measure for furniture.
Buying Guides and Resources
- Our Safety and Quality Commitment
At Pottery Barn Kids, we have a firm commitment to safety and quality. Our furniture is rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards. We take great pride in our timeless designs, premium materials and expert craftsmanship.
Nearly all of our products are imagined and designed in our San Francisco studios. Our artists hand-create prototypes for everything from furniture to bedding to lighting. From there, we work with talented craftsmen and fabric industry leaders to build long-lasting products designed to last your family for years to come.
Free Interior Design Services
Need design help? We offer free, no-strings-attached Interior Design Services. Get advice and inspiration from our specialists in-store, over the phone or by email. Designers will even make in-home visits, where they can take measurements, discuss color options and give tips on any room.
- See It In Stores
See it in person! Visit your local store and you could view, test, purchase and pickup! To confirm availability, find a store near you.
Visit your local store and speak to one of our trained design specialists to assist you with all your design needs & in-store resources including:
- Free upholstery fabric swatches
- Furniture wood swatches
- Mattresses on display for testing comfort
Available in these Select Stores:
- Yorkdale Canada, Toronto, ON
- Galleria At Roseville, Roseville, CA
- Mt Lebanon, Pittsburgh, PA
- Market Square, Chicago, IL
- Natick Mall, Natick, MA
- The Shops At Arbor Lakes, Maple Grove, MN
- Regency Court, Omaha, NE
- Westchester White Plains, Westchester, NY
- Eastview Mall, Victor, NY
- Knox Street, Dallas, TX
- Arboretum Market, Austin, TX
- Stanford Shopping Center, Palo Alto, CA
- Mall At Millenia, Orlando, FL
- University Village, Seattle, WA
- Oxmoor Mall, Louisville, KY
- Trolley Square, Salt Lake City, UT
- The Streets At Southpoint, Durham, NC
- South Coast Plaza, Costa Mesa, CA
- Hyde Park Village, Tampa, FL
- Court At King Of Prussia, King Of Prussia, PA
- Park Meadows Shopping CTR, Littleton, CO
- Grove At Farmers Market, Los Angeles, CA
- The Summit, Birmingham, AL
- Market Fair, Princeton, NJ
- Burlington Mall, Burlington, MA
- Edina Galleria II, Edina, MN
- Kenwood Towne Centre, Cincinnati OH
- Bloor Street, Toronto, ON
- Rampart Commons, Las Vegas, NV
- The Shops At Mission Viejo, Mission Viejo, CA
- Southlake, Pasadena, CA
- Somerset Collection, Troy, MI
- Promenade At Sagemore, Marlton, NJ
- Deer Park Town Center, Deer Park, IL
- Stonebriar Centre, Frisco, TX
- Plaza Fontanac, St. Louis, MO
- Dix 30, Brossard, QC
- Grove West, Shrewsbury, NJ
- Lennox Square, Atlanta, GA
- Walden Galleria, Cheektowaga, NY
- Crossgates Mall, Albany, NY
- Highland Village, Houston, TX
- Polaris Fashion Place, Columbus, OH
- Fair Oaks Mall, Fairfax, VA
- Short Pump Town Center, Richmond, VA
- Utica Square, Tulsa, OK
- Leawood Town Center Plaza, Leawood, KS
- Annapolis Mall, Annapolis, MD
- Lakeside Mall, Metarie, LA
- Sherway Gardens, Toronto, ON
- Washington Square, Tigard, OR
- Southpark Mall, Charlotte, NC
- La Place, Beachwood, OH
- The Gardens Mall, Palm Beach Gardens, FL
- The Woodlands Mall, The Woodlands, TX
- Riverside Square, Hackensack, NJ
- Mall At Short Hills, Short Hills, NJ
- Village At Corte Madera, Corte Madera, CA
- Granville Street, Vancouver, BC
- 69th and 2nd Ave., New York, NY
- St Johns Town Center, Jacksonville, FL
- The Village of Merrick Park, Coral Gables, FL
- Oakbrook Shopping Center, Oakbrook, IL
- Walk Whitman Shops, Huntington, NY
- Tysons Corner Center, Mclean, VA
- Marketstreet Lynnfield, Lynnfield, MA
- Manhattan Village, Manhattan Beach, CA
- Avalon, Alpharetta, GA
- Kierland Commons, Scottsdale, AZ
- Hill Center, Nashville, TN
- Chinook Centre, Calgary, AB
- University Town Center, San Diego, CA
- Fashion Mall At Keystone, Indianapolis, IN
- Shops At Bishop Ranch, San Ramon, CA