Camp 4-in-1 Convertible Crib
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
An American classic, our Camp Collection combines the charm and strength of plank furniture with fun, versatile style. Details like recessed paneling and square block posts make this collection extra special. The crib transitions all the way to a full-sized bed with our conversion kits (sold separately) so it can be a lasting centerpiece in their room for years to come. Expert craftsmen make each piece from sturdy, built-to-last materials. Plus, it’s GREENGUARD Gold Certified, which means it’s designed to contribute to cleaner air for a healthy home.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Simply White finish is crafted of solid sap gum wood, poplar wood, MDF, engineered wood and basswood veneers.
- White Oak finish is crafted from solid oak wood, poplar wood, oak veneers, MDF and engineered wood.
- Each child-safe, water-based finish is carefully applied in a multiple step process as our commitment to lasting quality.
- All wood is kiln-dried, a process that ensures that the furniture will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- Mattress platform is made of metal.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility.Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Designed to grow with your child, this easily adapts from crib to toddler bed and later to a headboard for a full-sized bed (both toddler bed and full-sized bed kits sold separately).
- When purchasing a convertible crib, it is strongly recommended to purchase the toddler or full size bed conversion kits at the same time.
- Masterfully crafted with frame-and-panel and tongue-and-groove joinery for structural integrity.
- The crib features two mattress height settings; 8.25" and 16" measured from the top of the mattress to the floor.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Height from teething rail to the floor is 32"
- All Pottery Barn Kids juvenile products are tested at 3rd party CPSC accredited labs to meet or exceed all industry voluntarily and regulatory safety requirements.
- To see our entire collection of Camp furniture and learn more, check out our Camp Collection
CONVERTIBLE CRIB DETAILS
- Camp crib converts in the following ways:
- (1) Crib.
- (2) Toddler bed with guardrail (conversion kit sold separately).
- (3) Full-sized bed with headboard only (metal bed frame sold separately).
- (4) Full-sized complete bed with headboard, footboard and siderails (full bed conversion kit sold separately).
- Overall: 55.5" long x 31" wide x 45.5" high
- Height from teething rail to the floor: 32"
- End Panels: 27" wide x 32" high x 1" thick
- Back Panel: 55.5" long x 45.5" high x 2" thick
- Front Panel: 51.5" long x 32" high x 1" thick
- Mattress Platform: 51" long x 27" deep x 1" high
- Adjustable Mattress Settings: 8.25", 16"
- Clearance to floor: 5.75" high
- Legs: 2" square, 45.5" high
- Weight: 73 pounds
Toddler Bed Conversion Kit
- Overall: 51.5" long x 19" high x 1" thick
- Guardrail Opening: 18.5" wide x 19" high
- Weight: 6.25 pounds
Full Size Bed Conversion Kit
- Overall Assembled for Bed: 55.5" wide x 79" long x 45.5" high
- Siderails: 75" long x 6" high x 1" thick
- Slat Roll (12 slats): 53.75" wide x 70.5" long x 1" thick
- Distance from top of slats to top of siderail: 3.5" high
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish.
- Parents should ensure a safe environment for the child by checking regularly to see that every component is properly fastened and securely in place.
- Do not over tighten fasteners, as this may cause distortion or breakage.
- Carefully package all original hardware to protect from loss or damage.
- Store assembly instructions in the envelope attached to the mattress base for future reference.
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Monogrammed items take additional days for delivery. A delivery estimate will be quoted on your Payment & Review page.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.