Bumbleride Speed Stroller
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Built to keep up with your active lifestyle, the Bumbleride Speed Stroller is specifically engineered to go at your pace. It’s the only stroller equipped with three modes of transport: run, jog and walk. All-suspension, air-filled tires make for a smooth and speedy ride and a trigger release makes for an easy, one-handed fold. Plus, its durable fabrics are made from 100% recycled PET, which has kept over half a million water bottles out of landfills since 2011.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Bumbleride Speed Stroller has a UPF 45+ sun canopy with a magnetic viewing window, pop-out extension and a removable back panel.
- Innovative solution dye for black colorway (exterior fabric 100% polyester, interior 100% Recycled PET).
- Smoothest push, all-wheel suspension with air-filled tires (pump is included).
- Speed three steering will allow you to run with the front wheels locked forward or jog with wheels at 30° locked position. If you want to walk instead, the wheels can swivel 360° for easy maneuverability.
- Single lever recline with airflow vented backrest and adjustable handle allow for easier movement.
- Welded, lightweight aluminum frame.
- Includes a parent wrist strap and reflective logos, secure foot brake and five-point breakaway harness.
- Fabric is Oeko-Tex® Certified: Tested in a third-party lab and verified to be free from over 300 harmful substances.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids is proud to offer our Price Match Guarantee on qualified products. All it takes is a call or email and we’ll happily get you the best price. Some exclusions apply, to contact us or learn more, click here.
- One-step fold with gear-assisted hinge, auto-lock and standing fold.
- Large basket with pump storage and easy stow pockets include a sippy cup holder.
- Optional car seat adapters (sold separately) are compatible with Maxi Cosi, Cybex, and NUNA™ Pipa.
- Weight capacity up to 65 pounds. Do not recommend running with baby until they are around nine months old and have good head control.
- To see our entire collection of strollers and learn more, check out our Strollers Quality Guide
- Dimensions & Care
- Stroller open: 25" wide x 39" long x 15.5" high
- Stroller closed: 15.5" wide x 30" high
- Seat: 14.5" wide x 9" deep
- Backrest: 14.75" wide x 19" long
- Canopy: 25" high (seat to top of canopy)
- Weight: 26 pounds
- Wipe frame with soft damp cloth.
- Fabric is machine washable (delicate cycle), line dry only.
- DO NOT bleach or iron fabric.
- Check for loose parts regularly and tighten as needed.
- DO NOT use silicone lubricants as they will attract dirt and grime.
- Shipping & Returns
- This item ships directly from our manufacturer so ship times may vary.
- This item is only available to customers within the contiguous 48 states.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
View our complete Returns Policy.