Bumbleride Indie Stroller
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
This all-terrain stroller has a compact, lightweight frame that makes it unmatched when it comes to versatility. Featuring a large sunshade and easily adjustable features, this best-selling stroller makes for a smoother, more comfortable ride for baby. A large basket and pockets lend ample storage for holding their essentials. When it’s time to fold and store, the stroller’s handlebar trigger release makes it easy and seamless. Plus, its durable fabrics are made from 100% recycled PET, which has kept over half a million water bottles out of landfills since 2011.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Lightweight and durable aluminum frame.
- Innovative solution dye for black colorway (exterior fabric 100% polyester, interior 100% Recycled PET).
- Adjustable handle with TPR grip (PVC-free) and safety strap included.
- One-step hinged fold with ergonomic trigger release and auto lock; one-handed backrest recline.
- All-wheel suspension with 12" air-filled tires; 360 degree swivel front wheel with in-line lock option for light jogging.
- Five-point breakaway harness with shoulder pads; adjustable foot rest.
- Oversized UPF 45+ sun canopy with pop-out extension for extra coverage.
- Oeko-Tex® Certified: Tested in a third-party lab and verified to be free from over 300 harmful substances.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids is proud to offer our Price Match Guarantee on qualified products. All it takes is a call or email and we’ll happily get you the best price. Some exclusions apply, to contact us or learn more, click here.
- Large cargo basket with storage for air pump; built-in storage pockets for water bottles.
- Includes air pump, wrist strap and foldable bumper bar.
- Compatible with all Cybex and Maxi car seats except Cybex Aton Cloud Q, which is not compatible. All car seats are sold separately.
- Recommended for birth to 55 pounds
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall (open): 24.5" wide x 37.5" long x 27 - 47" high
- Overall (folded): 24.5" wide x 32.5" long x 11.5" high
- Seat to Canopy: 23" high
- Weight: 24 pounds
- Recommended for birth to 55 pounds
- Machine washable fabrics and canopies (all removable).
- Clean the frame, plastic parts, and fabric with a damp cloth.
- Do not use abrasives or bleach.
- Do not use silicon lubricants as they will attract dirt and grime.
- Clean the stroller wheels regularly with water and remove any dirt.
- Store completely dry.
- Refer to the care label attached to the fabric for washing and drying instructions.
- Shipping & Returns
- This item ships directly from our manufacturer so ship times may vary.
- This item is only available to customers within the contiguous 48 states.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
View our complete Returns Policy.