Brooks Baby Bedding
Sweet safari style makes this nursery bedding an instant favorite. Elephants, pandas, rhinos and giraffes are artfully captured in chambray and heathered cotton appliqués on the cozy quilt. The coordinating bumper features ginghams and solids that are pieced together for an heirloom appeal. Pure organic cotton makes the sheeting supersoft, and watercolor circles and safari animals make them supercute.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Made of pure organic cotton percale. A percale weave is noticeably denser and wears well over time.
- Quilt and sham are pure cotton percale with cotton/polyester batting, and features animal designs; hand quilted.
- Quilt and sham reverse to light blue and white plaid cotton percale.
- Sham has an envelope closure; insert sold separately.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Do not place decorative pillows in the crib while your baby is sleeping.
- Ties should always be secured tightly and positioned outside of the crib. When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, crib bumpers should be removed.
- Machine wash.
- Nursery Bumper Bedding Set includes fitted crib sheet, bumper and crib skirt.
- Nursery Quilt Bedding Set includes fitted crib sheet, toddler quilt and crib skirt.
- Crib sheet is 200-thread-count cotton percale.
- Bumper is cotton percale with polyester fill; reverses to white and blue plaid.
- Crib skirt is pure organic cotton.
- Dimensions & Care
- Toddler Quilt: 36" wide x 50" long
- Small Sham: 12" wide x 16" high
- Fitted Crib Sheet: 26" wide x 53" long; fits mattresses up to 8" deep
- Crib Skirt: 28" wide x 52" long; 16" drop
- Bumper: 9.75" high x 159" long
- View our nursery bedding safety tips.
- Pottery Barn fitted crib sheets have elastic around the top and bottom only rather than around the entire edge, a feature that makes our sheets safer for your baby.
- Four-sided skirt fits around the entire crib and is tailored with split corners for easy placement around posts.
- Sham has a quilted front and an envelope closure. Insert sold separately; down blend or synthetic.
- Machine wash in warm water; gentle cycle.
- Use only nonchlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping & Return Info
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Premium In-Home White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery.
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Personalized/Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom items)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.