Brooks Baby Bedding
Sweet safari style makes this nursery bedding an instant favorite. Elephants, pandas, rhinos and giraffes are artfully captured in chambray and heathered cotton appliqués on the cozy quilt. The coordinating bumper features ginghams and solids that are pieced together for an heirloom appeal. Pure organic cotton makes the sheeting supersoft, and watercolor circles and safari animals make them supercute.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Made of pure organic cotton percale. A percale weave is noticeably denser and wears well over time.
- Quilt and sham are pure cotton percale with cotton/polyester batting, and features animal designs; hand quilted.
- Quilt and sham reverse to light blue and white plaid cotton percale.
- Sham has an envelope closure; insert sold separately.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Do not place decorative pillows in the crib while your baby is sleeping.
- Ties should always be secured tightly and positioned outside of the crib. When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, crib bumpers should be removed.
- Machine wash.
- Nursery Bumper Bedding Set includes fitted crib sheet, bumper and crib skirt.
- Nursery Quilt Bedding Set includes fitted crib sheet, toddler quilt and crib skirt.
- Crib sheet is 200-thread-count cotton percale.
- Bumper is cotton percale with polyester fill; reverses to white and blue plaid.
- Crib skirt is pure organic cotton.
- Dimensions & Care
- Toddler Quilt: 36" wide x 50" long
- Small Sham: 12" wide x 16" high
- Fitted Crib Sheet: 26" wide x 53" long; fits mattresses up to 8" deep
- Crib Skirt: 28" wide x 52" long; 16" drop
- Bumper: 9.75" high x 159" long
- View our nursery bedding safety tips.
- Pottery Barn fitted crib sheets have elastic around the top and bottom only rather than around the entire edge, a feature that makes our sheets safer for your baby.
- Four-sided skirt fits around the entire crib and is tailored with split corners for easy placement around posts.
- Sham has a quilted front and an envelope closure. Insert sold separately; down blend or synthetic.
- Machine wash in warm water; gentle cycle.
- Use only nonchlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $17.50 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made-to-order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
View our complete Returns Policy.