Blythe Extra-Wide Dresser
We masterfully created the Blythe Collection with an eye for designer details and long-lasting construction. Across the bedroom, nursery and study furniture, you'll find fluted posts, detailed finials and lathe-turned legs. The beds and crib within the Blythe Collection all feature hand-tufted washed linen cotton upholstery and detailed carved rope molding.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Built from solid poplar wood, sweet gum veneers on select finishes, and MDF (medium density fibreboard), an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that the dresser will endure over time.
- Masterfully crafted with mortise-and-tenon construction, and tongue-and-groove joinery for structural integrity.
- Drawer features English dovetail joinery, and waxed wooden glides that ensure smooth motion.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Sturdy half-moon safety stop keeps drawer securely in place.
- Adjustable levelers ensure stability on uneven surfaces.
- Dresser is equipped with seven drawers in varying sizes.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- 56" wide x 18.25" deep x 32.5" high
- Spot clean.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall. how to install anti-tip kits.
- To see our entire collection of Blythe furniture and learn more, check out our
- Blythe Collection
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 56" wide x 18.25" deep x 32.5" high
- Small Drawer (2): 13.5" wide x 14.75" deep x 7.25" high
- Medium Drawer (1): 23" wide x 14.75" deep x 7.25" high
- Large Drawer (4): 25.25" wide x 14.75" deep x 7.25" high
- Clearance under dresser: 6.75"
- Legs: 2" diameter, 6.5" high
- Weight: 118 pounds
- Weight Capacity for Top: 150 pounds
- Drawer Weight Capacity: 50 pounds each drawer
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
- Shipping & Returns
UNLIMITED FLAT RATE DELIVERY
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered with our white glove service for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges are based on our shipping location and will be applied in the Checkout Payment & Review page.
- All non-upholstered furniture items will arrive within 7 to 10 business days in most metropolitan areas.**
QUICK SHIP: 1-3 Weeks for in-stock fabrics
- Quick-Ship items are generally delivered in 1-3 weeks. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. This service is subject to product availability at time of shipping.
SPECIAL ORDER: 8-10 Weeks, 10+ weeks
- Made to Order items are generally delivered within 8-10 weeks to addresses within the contiguous 48 states. There are a few items that will be deliever within 10+ weeks. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. Once it reaches our distribution center, a local delivery service will contact you to schedule a delivery appointment.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
View our complete Returns Policy.