Add Your Own Photos
bloom Fresco™ Chrome High Chair
Earn $25 in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
This highly versatile, premium chair features durable designer details in addition to innovative construction. Expertly built from the ground up, this revolutionary chair from bloom® has a 3-position recline system: a lie-flat cradle, semi-recline and an upright position. Its modular design will grow with your baby without compromising your pre-baby lifestyle. Customizable, supportive and safe, the fresco chrome™ high chair is a must-have for your baby’s mealtime.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Fresco™ chrome baby chair is the world's highest baby chair, allowing you to have your newborn grow and be near you all the way through school age.
- Fresco™ chrome baby chair has 3-position recline system and easy pneumatic up/down adjustable height.
- In the Cradle Mode (ages newborn to 6 months), baby is up and away from the ground, safe from contaminates, while allowing parent and baby to have important eye-to-eye contact.
- Stage 2 High Chair (6-36 months), allows you to feed your child safely. When your child grows, you can change the padding and footrests to accommodate them.
- Stage 3 Kids Chair (36 months +), allows your child to sit comfortably with the family.
- Comes with two sized trays. One is a super sized feeding tray and the second is a smaller play tray. Both are FDA food-grade plastic and stainless steel which can easily be washed in dishwasher.
- 5-point padded safety harness for use in Cradle Mode and Stage 2.
- Push-button quick release harness straps for effortless height adjustment.
- Removable click-in/click-out aluminum safety bar designed for use in all 3 recline positions.
- Large, scratch free wheels concealed in base for easy movement.
- Bloom® Snug (sold separately) allows your baby to have full head support and superior comfort while resting in the Bloom Fresco™ Chrome High Chair.
- Bloom® snug fits securely and has soft padding.
- Bloom Snug has two parts: inner part has extra head support for your newborn and then as your baby grows you can remove the inner part and it will grow with your baby while providing comfort.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- High chair is recommended for children ages newborn up to 79 pounds (approximately 8 years old).
- Bloom® universal snug (sold separately) is recommended for children ages newborn up to 12 months.
- 360 degree swivel on the chair seat.
- Chair allows for both up-to-the table & traditional tray high chair positions.
- Removable sculpted booster seat for use with smaller infants.
- Removable aluminum footrest with 3 adjustable height positions.
- Booster seat engineered to direct spills away from seat unit.
- Manufactured to conform with globally recognized safety standards and norms.
- Machine wash Bloom snug.
- Frame and starter kit must be purchased together for proper product use.
- Fresco™ chrome frame, booster seat, feeding tray, play tray, safety bar, and footrest.
- Fresco™ chrome baby chair starter kit includes:
- Large pad, small pad, 5-point safety harness and smart buckle.
Fresco™ chrome baby chair frame includes:
- To see our entire collection of high chairs and learn more, check out our High Chairs Quality Guide
- Dimensions & Care
Bloom Fresco™ Chrome High Chair
- High chair: 23.5" wide x 27" deep x 39.75-45.25" high
- Height from floor to top of tray: 36" high
- Weight Capacity: 79 pounds
- Recommended for children ages newborn up to 79 pounds (approximately 8 years old).
- Weight: 31.5 pounds
- Large Padding: 16" wide x 23.5" long
- Inner Padding: 9.5" wide x 19" long
- Recommended for ages newborn to 12 months.
- Padding is spot clean only.
- Wipe frame with soft damp cloth, lukewarm water and mild detergent.
- Do not use abrasive cleansers on the frame.
- Store completely dry and away from humid or damp storage areas.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to the direct sunlight.
- Periodically check all moving parts to ensure they are properly attached.
- Shipping & Returns
- This item ships directly from our manufacturer so ship times may vary.
- This item is only available to customers within the contiguous 48 states.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
View our complete Returns Policy.