Belgian Flax Linen Baby Bedding Sets
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Elevate the look of your baby's sleep space with a supremely soft Belgian flax linen bedding set. In timeless hues and carefully hand-stitched embroidery, this timeless bedding collection adds cheerful style to your little one's sleep space.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Quilt is expertly stitched by hand.
- Fitted crib sheet has a small chevron print.
- Hand stitched embroidery on bumper, quilt, sham and crib skirt.
- Crib fitted sheet has elastic around the top and bottom only (rather than the entire edge) for added safety.
- Four-sided crib skirt fits around the entire crib and is tailored with split corners for easy placement around posts.
- Bumper features 18 ties to securely fasten to crib sides.
- Bumper, Quilt and Crib Skirt are made of 100% Belgian linen.
- Linen woven from Belgian flax is constructed in China. A linen weave is stronger and more lustrous than cotton, which gives the fabric a polished finish while providing durability.
- Fitted crib sheet is made of 100% cotton percale. A cotton weave is a tightly woven weave, which gives the fabric a soft finish while providing durability and ultra breathability.
- Percale weave is a tightly woven weave, which gives the fabric a soft matte finish while providing durability and wears well over time.
- Use only a fitted bottom sheet that is specifically made for crib use (Pottery Barn Kids fitted crib sheets have elastic around the top and bottom, rather than around the entire edge, for added safety), along with a mattress pad and/or a waterproof pad.
- If you use a blanket, ensure it is tucked around the sides of the crib mattress and covers your baby only up to the chest.
- Do not place decorative pillows, quilts, comforters, sheepskins or stuffed animals in the crib while your baby is sleeping, as they may prevent proper air circulation around your baby’s face.
- When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, you should remove the crib bumper.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Four-sided skirt fits around the entire crib and is tailored with split corners for easy placement around posts.
- Machine wash.
- Nursery set includes a fitted crib sheet, crib skirt and either a quilt or bumper.
- Personalization is available for an additional charge.
- Dimensions & Care
- Quilt: 50" wide x 60" long
- Sham: 16" wide x 12" high
- Bumper: 10" wide x 160" long
- Crib Sheet: 26" wide x 53" long; fits mattresses up to 8" deep
- Crib Skirt: 28" wide x 52" long; 16" drop length
- Wash bedding before first use.
- Follow instructions on the care label.
- Machine wash in cold water; gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low or medium heat (as specified).
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made to order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.