Belgian Flax Linen Baby Bedding
- More Colors
Elevate the nursery with the fine look of linen. Beautiful hues and classic styling give this supersoft collection its tailored, timeless appeal.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Quilt is expertly stitched by hand.
- Quilt reverses to same pattern.
- Four-sided crib skirt fits around the entire crib and is tailored with split corners for easy placement around posts.
- Crib skirt decking is made of 100% cotton.
- Bumper has 18 ties to securely fasten against crib sides.
- Crib fitted sheet has elastic around the top and bottom only (rather than the entire edge) for added safety.
- BreathableBaby® Breathable™ Mesh Crib Liner helps prevent arms and legs from getting stuck between crib slats; smartly adjusts to fit four-sided slatted and solid back cribs.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Crib fitted sheet is made of 100% organic cotton percale. Organic cotton is grown without the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and synthetic fertilizers.
- Percale weave is a tightly woven weave, which gives the fabric a soft matte finish while providing durability and wears well over time.
- Quilt, Cribskirt, Decorative Sham and Bumper are all made of 100% Belgian Flax linen. A linen weave gives the fabric a coolness and freshness, while providing durability and ultra breathability.
- Linen woven from Belgian flax is constructed in China. A linen weave is stronger and more lustrous than cotton, which gives the fabric a polished finish while providing durability.
- Breathable™ Mesh Crib Liner is made of lightweight, breathe-through polyester mesh, without any padding to restrict airflow and has been endorsed by doctors.
- Use only a fitted bottom sheet that is specifically made for crib use (Pottery Barn Kids fitted crib sheets have elastic around the top and bottom, rather than around the entire edge, for added safety), along with a mattress pad and/or a waterproof pad.
- If you use a blanket, ensure it is tucked around the sides of the crib mattress and covers your baby only up to the chest.
- Do not place decorative pillows, quilts, comforters, sheepskins or stuffed animals in the crib while your baby is sleeping, as they may prevent proper air circulation around your baby’s face.
- Do not place cribs next to a window, near cords or under heavy objects that could fall into the crib.
- Remove bumper or mesh crib liner when your baby can sit up unaided or pull up to a standing position, whichever comes first.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Decorative Sham and insert are sold separately.
- Breathable™ Mesh Crib Liner is independently tested for safety.
- Breathable™ Mesh Crib Liner is recommended for babies up to 12 months.
- Machine wash.
- Personalization is available, up to 9 characters, for an additional cost.
- Monogramming or Personalization is available on the quilt, crib fitted sheet or decorative sham only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Toddler Quilt: 50" wide x 60" long
- Crib Fitted Sheet: 26" wide x 53" long; fits mattresses up to 8" deep
- Crib Skirt: 28" wide x 52" long; 16" drop
- Crib Bumper:10" wide x 160" long
- Breathable™ Mesh Crib Liner includes 1 long panel: 11" high x 111" long and 1 short panel: 11" high x 82" long
- Machine wash in cold water, gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
Breathable™ Mesh Crib Liner
- Machine wash warm water; gentle cycle.
- Secure all fabric fasteners before laundering to avoid snagging.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach; if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $17.50 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made-to-order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
View our complete Returns Policy.
- Our Safety and Quality Commitment
At Pottery Barn Kids, we have a firm commitment to safety and quality. We take great pride in our timeless designs, premium materials and expert craftsmanship.
Nearly all of our products are imagined and designed in our San Francisco studios. Our artists hand-create prototypes for everything from furniture to bedding to lighting. From there, we work with talented craftsmen and fabric industry leaders to build long-lasting products designed to last your family for years to come.
Free Interior Design Services
Need design help? We offer free, no-strings-attached Interior Design Services. Get advice and inspiration from our specialists in-store, over the phone or by email. Designers will even make in-home visits, where they can take measurements, discuss color options and give tips on any room.
Nursery Bedding Safety Standards
- Bumper ties should always be secured tightly and positioned outside of the crib. When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, crib bumpers should be removed.
- Do not place decorative pillows in the crib while your baby is sleeping.
- View all of our nursery bedding safety tips.
Crib Fitted Sheet
Select: Perfect Arrow
- Perfect Arrow
- Perfect Moon
- Broken Arrow
- Watercolor Elephant
- Organic Flannel Winter Friends
- Flannel Heart
- Chamois Pin Dot
- Chamois Multi
- Heathered Jersey
- Luxe Chamois
- Solid Cotton
- Shooting Star
- Flannel Star
- Online Only