Belden 4-in-1 Crib
With the style of a custom built-in, this space-efficient crib is designed to grow with your child. It converts from a crib to a toddler bed, and then to a full bed with headboard.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted of solid poplar wood, wood veneers and MDF (medium density fiberboard).
- Mattress platform is made of metal.
- Finish is hand-applied in multi-step process providing durability, richness and depth of color to each crib.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Elegant details include grooved panels, spacious drawers and fluted slat detailing.
- Two roomy storage drawers are at bottom skirt of crib.
- Easily adapts from a crib to a toddler bed (conversion kit sold separately) to a full-sized bed with headboard only, or headboard and footboard.
- When purchasing a crib, it is strongly recommended to purchase the toddler or full size bed conversion kit at the same time.
- Use only a fitted bottom sheet that is specifically made for crib use (Pottery Barn Kids fitted crib sheets have elastic around the tip and bottom, rather than around the entire edge, for added safety), along with a mattress pad and/or a waterproof pad.
- If you use a blanket, ensure it is tucked around the sides of the crib mattress and covers your baby only up to the chest.
- Do not place decorative pillows, quilts, comforters, sheepskins or stuffed animals in the crib while your baby is sleeping, as they may prevent proper air circulation around your baby’s face.
- When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, you should remove the crib bumper.
- Do not place cribs next to a window, near cords or under heavy objects that could fall into the crib.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Crib: 57" wide x 33.5" deep x 47.5" high
- Height Of Teething Rail Above Floor: 44"
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards enacted by the US Product Safety Commission, the American Society of Testing Manufacturers and the Canadian Cribs and Cradles Regulations. See our safety tips.
- To see our entire collection of Belden furniture and learn more, check out our
- Belden Collection
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 57" wide x 33.5" deep x 47.5" high
- Headboard: 57" wide x 3.5" thick x 49.5" high
- Footboard: 57" wide x 3" thick x 22.5" high
- Height Of Teething Rail Above Floor: 44"
- Toddler Bed Conversion Kit: 57" wide x 3" thick x 38" high
- Full Bed Conversion Kit: 79" wide x 57" deep x 47.5" high
- Weight: 78 pounds
- Weight Capacity: 50 pounds
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish.
- Parents should ensure a safe environment for the child by checking regularly to see that every component is properly fastened and securely in place.
- Do not over tighten fasteners, as this may cause distortion or breakage.
- Carefully package all original hardware to protect from loss or damage.
- Store assembly instructions in the envelope attached to the mattress base for future reference.
- Shipping & Return Info
Quick Ship: 1-3 Weeks
- Quick-Ship items are generally delivered in 1-3 weeks. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. This service is subject to product availability at time of shipping.
Special Order: 8-10 Weeks, 10+ weeks
- Made to Order items are generally delivered within 8-10 weeks to addresses within the contiguous 48 states. There are a few items that will be deliever within 10+ weeks. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. Once it reaches our distribution center, a local delivery service will contact you to schedule a delivery appointment.
- All non-upholstered furniture items will arrive within 7 to 10 business days in most metropolitan areas.**
Unlimited Flat Rate White Glove Delivery
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered with our white glove service for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges are based on our shipping location and will be applied in the Checkout Payment & Review page.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Personalized/Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom items)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.x7 or $.x9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.
- Guides and Tools