Bedford Swivel Glider & Ottoman
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Our stylish and eco-friendly Bedford Glider is the perfect place to nurse and bond with baby. Featuring a tall square back, sloped arms and plush cushions, this glider was designed with your ultimate comfort in mind. It’s constructed with a swivel mechanism, so you can gently rock and swivel with ease.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Frame is expertly crafted from engineered wood.
- Hardwood frame is kiln dried and corner blocked for structural integrity.
- Crafted with mortise-and-tenon joinery for structural integrity.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Back cushion and seat cushion are loose.
- Chair will swivel and glide for gentle rocking.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Masterfully designed for exceptional comfort and rigorously tested for safety.
- Follow fabric care instructions online.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 32" wide x 37.5" deep x 40" high
- Diagonal Depth: 32"
- Back (without cushion): 38.5" high
- Seat: 22" wide x 20" deep x 20" high
- Seat Cushion: 22" wide x 25" deep x 7" thick
- Arm Height: 4" wide x 29" deep x 26" high
- Weight: 88 pounds
- Overall: 21" square x 18" high
- Weight: 29 pounds
- View content and care for our upholstery and slipcover fabrics.
- For more information on fabric options: Fabric Guide.
- For more information on performance fabric options: Performance Fabric Guide.
- How to care for slipcovers and upholstered furniture.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made to order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.