Beautyrest Plush Euro Top Mattress
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
Find & Pick a Store
- Populating store list please wait.
There are no stores within miles of you.
Try entering a new location or adjusting the distance.
Prices and promotions may vary in stores. We make every effort to give you current product availability information, but our store inventory is always changing so an item's availability cannot be guaranteed.
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
This supercomfy and plush mattress features the new 700 Series Coil Technology that wraps each spring in a durable soft fabric pocket to allow it to adjust individually to the weight and contour of the body for a custom sleep experience.
DETAILS YOU WILL APPRECIATE
- Foam Encased Edge Support System provides a supportive seating edge while maximizing sleeping surface.
- Designed with an optimal combination of Plush Comfort Foam and Gels for the best night's sleep.
- AirCool® gel memory foam utilizes the cooling properties of gel to absorb body heat and keep you cool and comfortable while you sleep.
- DualCool™ Technology wicks heat and moisture away so you sleep at your ideal temperature.
- Features an antimicrobial performance layer that works to keep your mattress fresh.
- GelTouch™ Foam provides pressure relief, soothing comfort with exceptional surface contouring.
- AirFeel™ foam is a soft open cell foam that delivers high airflow which keeps you comfortable during sleep.
- Get support right where you need it most with Gel Memory Foam Lumbar Support.
- Beautyrest® Pocketed Coil® springs which move individually to support the natural shape of your body, and diffuse movement for a peaceful, undisturbed rest.
- CertiPUR-US® foam meets strict environmental, health and safety codes.
- Features a Euro Top for added comfort and a durable and convenient No-Flip design.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Available in twin, full and queen sizes.
- When used with a proper supportive bed frame, your new Beautyrest® mattress or foundation is protected by a 10-year limited manufacturer’s warranty.
- Assembled in America.
- 38" wide x 74.5" long x 10.5" high
- Coil Gauge: 15.5
- Coil Density: 512
- Weight: 42 pounds
- Twin Standard Foundation: 37.5" wide x 74" long x 9" high
- Twin Low-Profile Foundation: 37.5" wide x 74" long x 5.5" high
- 53" wide x 74.5" long x 10.5" high
- Coil Gauge: 15.5
- Coil Density: 546
- Weight: 54 pounds
- Full Standard Foundation: 52.5" wide x 74" long x 9" high
- Full Low-Profile Foundation: 52.5" wide x 74" long x 5.5" high
- 60" wide x 79.5" long x 10.5" high
- Coil Gauge: 15.5
- Coil Density: 693
- Weight: 64.5 pounds
- Queen Standard Foundation: 59.5" wide x 79" long x 9" high
- Queen Low-Profile Foundation: 59.5" wide x 79" long x 5.5" high
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Mattress Care instructions are located on the warranty card each consumer receives. Spot cleaning is not recommended and any stains void the warranty; a mattress protector is the preferred recommendation.
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made to order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.