Pottery Barn Kids Collection by Simmons® Luxury Firm Mattress
This ultracomfy mattress features the new 700 Series Coil Technology. Wrapped in durable soft fabric pockets, each spring adjusts individually to the weight and contour of the body for a custom sleep experience.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- MoistureBan™ technology keeps sleeping surface clean and comfortable for years.
- AllerCare™ technology helps to reduce indoor allergens on the mattress surface.
- CertiPUR-US® foam meets strict environmental, health and safety codes.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Mattresses meet or exceed Federal regulations for flammability.
- Foam-encased Edge Support system provides a supportive seating edge while maximizing sleeping surface.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- No-Flip Design - No need to ever flip or rotate the mattress.
- Features six layers of comfort; including three layers of Firm Comfort Foam.
- The use of a Simmons® foundation is recommended.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 38" wide x 74.5" long x 10" high
- Coil Gauge: 15.5
- Coil Density: 512
- Weight: 47 pounds
- Overall: 53" wide x 74.5" long x 10" high
- Coil Gauge: 15.5
- Coil Density: 546
- Weight: 61 pounds
- Overall: 60" wide x 79.5" long x 10" high
- Coil Gauge: 15.5
- Coil Density: 693
- Weight: 72.5 pounds
Twin Standard Box Spring
- Overall: 37.5" wide x 74" long x 9" high
- Weight: 25 pounds
Full Standard Box Spring
- Overall: 52.5" wide x 74" long x 9" high
- Weight: 31 pounds
Queen Standard Box Spring
- Overall: 59.5" wide x 79" long x 9" high
- Weight: 42 pounds
Twin Low Profile Box Spring
- Overall: 37.5" wide x 74" long x 5.5" high
- Weight: 22 pounds
Full Low Profile Box Spring
- Overall: 52.5" wide x 74" long x 5.5" high
- Weight: 27.5 pounds
Queen Low Profile Box Spring
- Overall: 59.5" wide x 79" long x 5.5" high
- Weight: 37.5 pounds
- Mattress Care instructions are located on the warranty card each consumer receives. Spot cleaning is not recommended and any stains void the warranty; a mattress protector is the preferred recommendation.
- Shipping & Returns
UNLIMITED FLAT RATE DELIVERY
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered with our white glove service for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges are based on our shipping location and will be applied in the Checkout Payment & Review page.
- All non-upholstered furniture items will arrive within 7 to 10 business days in most metropolitan areas.**
QUICK SHIP: 2-4 Weeks for in-stock fabrics within the Metropolitan Area
- Quick-Ship items are generally delivered in 2-4 weeks within the Metropolitan area. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. This service is subject to product availability at time of shipping.
SPECIAL ORDER: 8-10 Weeks, 10+ weeks
- Made to Order items are generally delivered within 8-10 weeks to addresses within the contiguous 48 states. There are a few items that will be deliever within 10+ weeks. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. Once it reaches our distribution center, a local delivery service will contact you to schedule a delivery appointment.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
View our complete Returns Policy.
- Guides and Tools