Pottery Barn Kids Collection by Simmons® Luxury Firm Mattress
This ultracomfy mattress features the new 700 Series Coil Technology. Wrapped in durable soft fabric pockets, each spring adjusts individually to the weight and contour of the body for a custom sleep experience.
- Twin: 38" wide x 74.5" long x 10" high
- Full: 53" wide x 74.5" long x 10" high
- Queen: 60" wide x 79.5" long x 10" high
- MoistureBan™ technology keeps sleeping surface clean and comfortable for years.
- AllerCare™ technology helps to reduce indoor allergens on the mattress surface.
- CertiPUR-US® foam meets strict environmental, health and safety codes.
- Mattresses meet or exceed Federal regulations for flammability.
- Foam-encased Edge Support system provides a supportive seating edge while maximizing sleeping surface.
- No-Flip Design - No need to ever flip or rotate the mattress.
- Features six layers of comfort; including three layers of Firm Comfort Foam.
- The use of a Simmons® foundation is recommended.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 38" wide x 74.5" long x 10" high
- Coil Gauge: 15.5
- Coil Density: 512
- Weight: 47 pounds
- Overall: 53" wide x 74.5" long x 10" high
- Coil Gauge: 15.5
- Coil Density: 546
- Weight: 61 pounds
- Overall: 60" wide x 79.5" long x 10" high
- Coil Gauge: 15.5
- Coil Density: 693
- Weight: 72.5 pounds
Twin Standard Box Spring
- Overall: 37.5" wide x 74" long x 9" high
- Weight: 25 pounds
Full Standard Box Spring
- Overall: 52.5" wide x 74" long x 9" high
- Weight: 31 pounds
Queen Standard Box Spring
- Overall: 59.5" wide x 79" long x 9" high
- Weight: 42 pounds
Twin Low Profile Box Spring
- Overall: 37.5" wide x 74" long x 5.5" high
- Weight: 22 pounds
Full Low Profile Box Spring
- Overall: 52.5" wide x 74" long x 5.5" high
- Weight: 27.5 pounds
Queen Low Profile Box Spring
- Overall: 59.5" wide x 79" long x 5.5" high
- Weight: 37.5 pounds
- Mattress Care instructions are located on the warranty card each consumer receives. Spot cleaning is not recommended and any stains void the warranty; a mattress protector is the preferred recommendation.
- Shipping & Return Info
Quick Ship: 1-3 Weeks
- Quick-Ship items are generally delivered in 1-3 weeks. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. This service is subject to product availability at time of shipping.
Special Order: 8-10 Weeks, 10+ weeks
- Made to Order items are generally delivered within 8-10 weeks to addresses within the contiguous 48 states. There are a few items that will be deliever within 10+ weeks. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. Once it reaches our distribution center, a local delivery service will contact you to schedule a delivery appointment.
- All non-upholstered furniture items will arrive within 7 to 10 business days in most metropolitan areas.**
Unlimited Flat Rate White Glove Delivery
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered with our white glove service for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges are based on our shipping location and will be applied in the Checkout Payment & Review page.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Personalized/Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom items)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.x7 or $.x9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.
- Guides and Tools