Hippo Shaped Astrik Feeding Set
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Designed to entice even the pickiest eaters, this set makes mealtime all the more fun. The divided plate and easy-to-hold bowl corral all kinds of food, and they are made of eco-friendly bamboo that stands up to drops, bangs and frequent use.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Astrik products are made from 100% renewable plant-based materials a combination of PLA and Bamboo Fiber.
- PLA is made from sustainable plant starches that can be regrown instead of non-renewable resources like oil in traditional plastics. Products can also be composted in commercial facilities and biodegrades quickly.
- Astrik products are also durable as well as dishwasher and microwave safe.
- Many sustainable products require special treatment which makes everyday use difficult and a chore. Astrik is designed and tested to stand up to a demanding lifestyle of daily use and convenience.
- Made of 85% Astrik PLA and 15% bamboo fiber.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- BPA-, pthalate- and lead-free.
- Dishwasher and microwave safe.
- Sold as set with plate and bowl.
- Dimensions & Care
- Plate: 6.75" wide x 1" thick x 5.5" high
- Bowl: 5" wide x 4.25" deep x 2" high; 6.5 ounce capacity
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wash before first use.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Heat resistant to 99°
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Monogrammed items take additional days for delivery. A delivery estimate will be quoted on your Payment & Review page.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.