Bali ® Natural Blackout Shade - Opal
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
We've teamed up with Wisconsin-based window expert Bali® to bring you top-of-the-line window treatments that will look great in any room. A perfect choice for nurseries and bedrooms, these cordless shades are made of eco-friendly bamboo, and the fabric blackout lining keeps rooms dark for peaceful naps. Easy to install, they pair beautifully with any of our panels or sheers.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Crafted from slit bamboo and bamboo reed.
- Edges are straight.
- Shades raise and lower evenly through its cordless lift system.
- Reduces sound and blocks out light to darken room at bedtime and naptime for more restful sleep.
- Neutral street-side appearance for blackout fabrics.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Dimensions & Care
- 20" - 72" wide x 48" long
- 20" - 72" wide x 66" long
- 20" - 72" wide x 84" long
- Spot clean with a soft, damp cloth.
- Vacuum and dust as necessary.
- Shipping & Returns
Special Order shades and swatches are shipped directly from Bali® to your home, arriving in approximately 14 business days from order date.
- This is a special order item.
- This item ships directly from our manufacturer so ship times may vary.
- Next Day Delivery is not available for special order items.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
View our complete Returns Policy.
- Our Safety and Quality Commitment
At Pottery Barn Kids, we have a firm commitment to safety and quality. We take great pride in our timeless designs, premium materials and expert craftsmanship.
Nearly all of our products are imagined and designed in our San Francisco studios. Our artists hand-create prototypes for everything from furniture to bedding to lighting. From there, we work with talented craftsmen and fabric industry leaders to build long-lasting products designed to last your family for years to come.
Free Interior Design Services
Need design help? We offer free, no-strings-attached Interior Design Services. Get advice and inspiration from our specialists in-store, over the phone or by email. Designers will even make in-home visits, where they can take measurements, discuss color options and give tips on any room.
Nursery Bedding Safety Standards
- Bumper ties should always be secured tightly and positioned outside of the crib. When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, crib bumpers should be removed.
- Do not place decorative pillows in the crib while your baby is sleeping.
- View all of our nursery bedding safety tips.