Babyletto Origami Mini Crib
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
The sleek and portable Babyletto® Origami Mini Crib is a must-have for small spaces. Built with a functional folding mechanism, this smartly designed crib collapses for storage when more space is needed. Its rolling feet allow for easy movement throughout your home and transport from storage to room and back. Crafted from sturdy New Zealand pinewood, it’s a durable and versatile addition to any modern nursery.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted of solid pinewood and MDF (medium density fiberboard).
- Includes a 1" mattress pad. Pad is made from PVC and Tetoron fabric and filled with foam.
- Features frame-and-panel construction which ensure the crib's durability and safety.
- Finishes are applied in multi-step process providing durability, depth of color and richness to each piece of furniture.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Collapsible for easy storage and transport.
- A smart and stylish alternative to a bassinet, providing a safe sleeping environment for your growing baby, from newborn to beyond 18 months.
- Two adjustable mattress levels, solid mattress support.
- Fits a standard mini crib mattress (sold separately).
- Four locking casters.
- Do not place cribs next to a window, near cords or under heavy objects that could fall into the crib.
- Use only a fitted bottom sheet that is specifically made for crib use (Pottery Barn Kids fitted crib sheets have elastic around the tip and bottom, rather than around the entire edge, for added safety), along with a mattress pad and/or a waterproof pad.
- If you use a blanket, ensure it is tucked around the sides of the crib mattress and covers your baby only up to the chest.
- Do not place decorative pillows, quilts, comforters, sheepskins or stuffed animals in the crib while your baby is sleeping, as they may prevent proper air circulation around your baby’s face.
- When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, you should remove the crib bumper.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Lead- and phthalate-safe.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards enacted by the US Product Safety Commission, the American Society of Testing Manufacturers and the Canadian Cribs and Cradles Regulations. See our crib safety tips
- Assembly required if Standard UPS delivery is selected
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 25.5" wide x 39" long x 34" high
- Side Panels: 39.5" wide x 34" high x 1" thick
- Short Panels: 30" wide x 24" high x 1" thick
- Mattress platform: 24" wide x 37.5" long
- Legs: 2.5" wide x 0.75" thick x 34" high
- Weight: 44 pounds
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish.
- Parents should ensure a safe environment for the child by checking regularly to see that every component is properly fastened and securely in place.
- Do not over-tighten fasteners, as this may cause distortion or breakage.
- Carefully package all original hardware to protect from loss or damage.
- Store assembly instructions in the envelope attached to the mattress base for future reference.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Monogrammed items take additional days for delivery. A delivery estimate will be quoted on your Payment & Review page.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.