Babyletto 4-in-1 Eero Convertible Crib
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Modern details and mixed materials make the Babyletto® Eero 4-in-1 Convertible Crib a style standout. A two-tone white/walnut finish accents the superclean lines, and goldtone foot caps add a glint of metallic shine. Crafted of sustainable New Zealand pine, the Eero is built to last with a conversion kit that turns it into a toddler bed and a daybed as your child grows. Plus, it’s GREENGUARD Gold Certified, which means it’s built to contribute to cleaner air for a healthy home.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted from sustainable New Zealand pine with walnut and pine veneers.
- Metal capped feet with gold-finish.
- Designed with hidden hardware for clean and polished look without hard to clean nooks and crannies.
- Thoroughly finished in multiple steps.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Awarded best crib of 2017 by The Bump.
- Crib mattress has four height settings to grow with your baby.
- Included 4-1 conversion kit converts from a crib to toddler bed, daybed and full-size bed (full-size bed kit and mattress available separately).
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Crib: 55" long x 31" wide x 36.5" high
- Stop using crib when child begins to climb or reaches 35 inches tall.
- Simple assembly required.
- All Pottery Barn Kids juvenile products are tested at 3rd party CPSC accredited labs to meet or exceed all industry voluntarily and regulatory safety requirements.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 55" long x 31" wide x 36.5" high
- Weight: 83 pounds
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish.
- Parents should ensure a safe environment for the child by checking regularly to see that every component is properly fastened and securely in place.
- Do not over tighten fasteners, as this may cause distortion or breakage.
- Carefully package all original hardware to protect from loss or damage.
- Store assembly instructions for future reference.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Monogrammed items take additional days for delivery. A delivery estimate will be quoted on your Payment & Review page.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.