BABYBJÖRN® Cotton Mix One Baby Carrier
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
This ergonomic BABYBJÖRN® Baby Carrier One is a versatile babywearing option that allows you to carry your newborn up until they’re three years old. Its flexible, supersoft cotton fabric lets you see and feel that you’re carrying baby in a natural position with their back in a C curve. Featuring a sturdy waist belt and padded shoulder straps to relieve pressure on your back and shoulders, it’s as comfortable for you to wear as it is for baby.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Choose whether you want to carry your child facing in (two height positions), facing out or on your back.
- The wide, fully adjustable seat area ensures a comfortable and ergonomically correct position for your child’s hips.
- Luxuriously thick padding in the shoulder straps gives you superior carrying comfort.
- The wide, sturdy waist belt gives you excellent pressure relief and good carrying ergonomics.
- Baby Carrier One Air has two height positions. Use the upper height position for newborns (at least 8 pounds) so your baby is carried in the correct position close to your face. Your baby should be close enough for you to kiss the top of their head.
- The head support protects newborns and gives the correct support until they are able to hold their head up unaided. For older babies, you can also keep the head support unfolded when your baby is resting or sleeping in the baby carrier. You can easily fold it up or down and adjust the firmness of the support it provides.
- As your child grows heavier, back carrying in the baby carrier will be a more comfortable option for you. We recommend that you only start to carry your child on your back after the age of 12 months since you will not have the same degree of supervision.
- Oeko-Tex® Certified: tested in a third-party lab and verified to be free from over 300 harmful substances.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids is proud to offer our Price Match Guarantee on qualified products. All it takes is a call or email and we’ll happily get you the best price. Some exclusions apply, to contact us or learn more, click here.
- With your child sitting facing in, you can easily swivel the whole baby carrier from your front to your back. It’s comfortable and you can do it by yourself. The design of the baby carrier ensures that your child sits safely and securely while being moved to your back.
- Baby Carrier One Air dries very rapidly thanks to its lightweight and airy mesh fabric. Fabric is 60% cotton and 40% polyester. Lining is 100% cotton. Padding is polyester and PU foam on the straps.
- The International Hip Dysplasia Institute has tested Baby Carrier One Air and acknowledges it to be “hip-healthy”. This means that the baby carrier provides the correct support to your child’s hips and encourages good hip joint development, which is especially important in your child’s first months.
- For newborns and up to approximately 3 years. Minimum 8 pounds or 21" long - Maximum 33 pounds or up to 39" long.
- Machine wash.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 11.5" wide x 23" long
- Weight: 2 pounds
- For newborns and up to approximately 3 years. Min. 8 pounds or up to 21" long - Max. 33 pounds or up to 39" long.
- When you carry your baby facing out, they should be at least 5 months old and weigh no more than 26.5 pounds.
- The leg straps should be used to reduce the size of the leg openings for children between 7.75 pounds and 10 pounds.
- Weight of the carrier: 1.75 pounds
- Machine wash; warm water; gentle cycle. Wash separately.
- Use an eco-friendly, mild and bleach-free detergent.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not dry clean.
- Shipping & Returns
- This item ships directly from our manufacturer so ship times may vary.
- This item is only available to customers within the contiguous 48 states.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
View our complete Returns Policy.