Ava Regency Twin-Over-Full Bunk Bed
Earn $25 in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Inspired by the glamorous furniture from Hollywood's Golden Age, the Ava Regency Collection is a classic for a reason. Artful curves, appliqué trim inserts and tapered feet are masterfully crafted throughout the collection to bring a cohesive look to the room. Each piece is constructed from made-to-last materials to ensure safety, stability and longevity.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted from solid poplar wood, pine wood, engineered wood, and MDF (medium density fiberboard).
- Slat roll foundation; do not use box spring on either bunk bed.
- Finish is hand-applied in child-safe paint that provides durability, depth of color and richness to each piece of furniture.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Bunk beds features beautiful detailing including lathe turned legs, and appliqué trim inserts.
- Includes 2 guardrails for the top bunk and a solid wood ladder that can be positioned on either side.
- This bunk bed can be converted into two separate beds. Top bunk is twin sized and bottom bunk is full size beds.
- A bunk mattress must be used on the upper bunk.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Bunk Bed: 70" wide x 79.5" long x 72" high
- Minimum recommended ceiling height: 8'
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission recommends that top bunks not be used for children under 6 years of age.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- To see our entire collection of Ava Regency furniture and learn more, check out our Ava Regency Collection
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 70" wide x 79.5" long x 72" high
- Ladder: 14" wide x 54" long x 4" thick
- Rungs (4): 11" apart
- Clearance between bunks beds: 35.5" high
- Weight: 275 pounds
Upper Twin Bed
- Overall: 42" wide x 79.5" long x 29" high
- Headboard and Footboard: 42" wide x 29" high x 2" thick
- Guardrail (back): 75" wide x 19" high x 1.5" thick
- Guardrail(front): 60" wide x 19" high x 1.5" thick
- Overall: 57" wide x 79.5" long x 33" high
- Headboard and Footboard: 57" wide x 33" high x 2" thick
- Siderails: 75" long x 6" high x 2" thick
- Clearance under side rail to floor: 10.5" high
- Legs: 2" square x 7" high
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made to order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.