Ava Regency Storage Desk
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Inspired by the glamorous furniture from Hollywood's Golden Age, the Ava Regency Collection is a classic for a reason. Artful curves, appliqué trim inserts and tapered feet are masterfully crafted throughout the collection to bring a cohesive look. This functional desk is designed with spacious drawers, roomy shelves and a corkboard so you can make the most of their study space. Plus, it’s GREENGUARD Gold Certified, which means it’s built to contribute to cleaner air for a healthy home.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted of solid poplar wood, beech wood, pine wood, polyurethane, engineered wood, veneers and MDF (medium density fiberboard).
- Drawer features English dovetail joinery and waxed beech wood glides that ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stop keeps drawer securely in place.
- Expertly constructed with frame-and-panel construction for high quality structural integrity.
- Finish is hand-applied in child-safe, water-based paint, which provides durability, richness and depth of color to each piece.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Desk features three large drawers and a pencil drawer detailed with ring pulls and molded paneling.
- Stretchers provide added strength for desk legs, desk hardware is finished in nickel.
- The Ava Regency Hutch (sold separately) feature three storage cubbies and a corkboard back panel.
- Smart™ hutch includes a two-plug power supply as well as two internet and phone connections combined into one jack. Provides easy access to cable modem, network, internet router, computer and phone lines.
- The Smart™ Hutch (also sold separately) features three storage cubbies and a corkboard back panel.
- The Smart™ Hutch also includes an LED strip with three dimmer settings and a discreet touch-activated button next to the electrical ports.
- Ava Regency Hutch attaches to desk top with metal brackets and has felt on bottom to protect desk finish.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall. how to install anti-tip kits.
- Spot clean.
- To see our entire collection of Ava Regency furniture and learn more, check out our Ava Regency Collection
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 45" wide x 22" deep x 30" high
- Large Left Drawer Interior: 36" wide x 15" deep x 5.5" high
- Right Upper Drawer Interior (1): 13.5" wide x 5.5" deep x 8.5" high
- Large Right Side Drawer Interior (2): 13.5" wide x 8.5" deep x 17" high
- Cork Board Space: 22" wide x 13" high
- Legs: 1.75" square x 29" high
- Open Space for Chair: 24" wide x 23" high
- Floor Clearance from Top of Desk: 30" high
- Weight: 89 pounds
- Overall: 43.5" wide x 9.5" deep x 20.5" high
- Cubby Interior (2): 8" wide x 9.5" deep x 14.5" high
- Top Shelf Useable Space: 42.5" wide x 9.5" deep
- Weight: 26.5 pounds
- Overall: 44" wide x 10" deep x 29" high
- Cubbies (3): 10" wide x 13.5" deep x 7.5" high
- Corkboard: 39.5" wide x 14.5" high
- Plug Voltage: 110V-240V
- Weight: 53 pounds
- To maintain the quality of your wood furniture, do not expose it to direct sunlight or excessive temperatures; extreme changes in humidity can cause warping.
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Avoid using harsh household cleansers as they can damage the finish on your furniture.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Monogrammed items take additional days for delivery. A delivery estimate will be quoted on your Payment & Review page.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.