Ava Regency End of Bed Dresser
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Inspired by the glamorous furniture from Hollywood's Golden Age, the Ava Regency Collection is a classic for a reason. Artful curves, appliqué trim inserts and tapered feet are masterfully crafted throughout the collection to bring a cohesive look to the room. Each piece is constructed from made-to-last materials to ensure safety, stability and longevity. With two spacious drawers and gold drawer pulls, this dresser adds an elegant touch to their room.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted of solid poplar wood, pine wood, beech wood, engineered wood and MDF (medium density fiberboard).
- All wood is kiln dried, a process that ensures that the furniture will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery and waxed wooden glides, which ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stops keep drawers securely in place.
- Our exclusive finishes are applied by hand in a child-safe, water-based paint for exceptional richness, durability and depth of color.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Designed with applique trim and two roomy drawers.
- All sides are finished.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall. how to install anti-tip kits.
- To see our entire collection of Ava Regency furniture and learn more, check out our Ava Regency Collection
- Dimensions & Care
End of Bed Dresser
- Overall: 42.5" wide x 15.5" deep x 23" high
- Interior Drawer Dimensions (2): 33.5" wide x 15" deep x 6.5" high
- Distance Drawer Extends: 8.5"
- Clearance from floor to bottom of dresser: 3.5" high
- Weight: 66 pounds
- To maintain the quality of your wood furniture, do not expose it to direct sunlight or excessive temperatures; extreme changes in humidity can cause warping.
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made to order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.