Ava Regency Desk & Hutch
Earn $25 in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Inspired by the glamorous furniture from Hollywood's Golden Age, the Ava Regency Collection is a classic for a reason. Artful curves, appliqué trim inserts and tapered feet are masterfully crafted throughout the collection to bring a cohesive look to the room. Each piece is constructed from made-to-last materials to ensure safety, stability and longevity. Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the strictest of safety standards, this timeless desk and hutch boasts a solid-wood construction and plenty of space for storage and studying.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted of solid poplar wood, MDF (medium density fiberboard), plywood and Anegre veneers.
- Drawer features English dovetail joinery, and waxed wooden glides that ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stop keeps drawer securely in place.
- Expertly constructed with mortise-and-tenon and tongue-and-groove joinery for high quality structural integrity.
- Finish is hand applied in multi-step process, which provides durability, richness and depth of color to each piece.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Desk equipped with one large drawer with ring pulls.
- Stretchers provide added strength for desk legs.
- Hardware is finished in nickel.
- Hutch features cubby with shelf, two drawers and cord cutout.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall. how to install anti-tip kits.
- To see our entire collection of Ava Regency furniture and learn more, check out our Ava Regency Collection
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 42" wide x 22" deep x 30" high
- Drawer Interior (1): 33.5" wide x 13.5" deep x 2.5" high
- Legs: 2" square x 29" high
- Open Space for Chair: 36.5" wide x 20" deep x 24" high
- Floor Clearance from Top of Desk: 30" high
- Weight: 51.25 pounds.
- Overall: 40" wide x 8" deep x 6" high
- Interior top shelf: 21" wide x 7" deep x 2.5" high
- Interior bottom shelf: 21" wide x 6.75" deep x 3" high
- Drawer Interior (2): 7" wide x 5" high
- Weight: 16 pounds
- To maintain the quality of your wood furniture, do not expose it to direct sunlight or excessive temperatures; extreme changes in humidity can cause warping.
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Use a non–silicone and non–wax polish; do not use soap, water or wax.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made to order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.