Ava Regency Storage Trundle
Find & Pick a Store
- Populating store list please wait.
There are no stores within miles of you.
Try entering a new location or adjusting the distance.
Prices and promotions may vary in stores. We make every effort to give you current product availability information, but our store inventory is always changing so an item's availability cannot be guaranteed.
Earn $18.90 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Designed with signature moldings, scalloped feet and a classic, multistep finish, this heirloom crib provides a beautiful and secure bed for the first years of your baby’s life. The trundle provides additional storage for extra crib bedding and nursery essentials.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Built of solid poplar, wood veneers and MDF.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- All wood is kiln dried for added strength and lasting beauty.
- Masterfully crafted with solid hardwood support rails.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Trundle is for storage and not for sleeping. It has a divider in the middle.
- Hand-applied finish is sealed with an oil-based lacquer for moisture resistance.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Crib Storage Trundle: 29.25" wide x 50.75" long x 7.5" high
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
- Assembly required.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $20 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for wood swatches if they’re returned within 30 days.
- To see our entire collection of Ava Regency furniture and learn more, check out our Ava Regency Collection
- 29.25" wide x 50.75" long x 7.5" high
- Weight: 55 pounds
- Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Use of a mattress pad is recommended.
- Spot clean using mild soap and water.
- Rotate mattress to maximize wear.
- Single-sided mattress; do not flip mattress.
- Do not stand on trundle.
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made to order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.