Ava Regency Bedside Tower
Inspired by the glamorous furniture from Hollywood's Golden Age, the Ava Regency Collection is a classic for a reason. Artful curves, appliqué trim inserts and tapered feet are masterfully crafted throughout the collection to bring a cohesive look to the room. Each piece is constructed from made-to-last materials to ensure safety, stability and longevity. A convenient option if you're looking for more storage, our Ava Regency Bedside Tower features one roomy drawer and four sturdy cubbies with easy-to-adjust shelves.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted of solid poplar wood, rubberwood, veneers and MDF (medium density fiberboard).
- Expertly constructed with mortise-and-tenon and tongue-and-groove joinery for high quality structural integrity.
- Hardwood frame is kiln-dried to prevent warping or bowing.
- Drawer is crafted using English Dovetail joinery, with waxed wooden glides, which ensure smooth motion.
- Our exclusive child-safe, water-based finishes are applied by hand for exceptional richness, durability and depth of color.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Designed with applique trim and tapered feet.
- Tower has one roomy drawer and 4 cubbies for extra storage. Shelves are adjustable to 3 different settings.
- Tower is finished on all sides.
- Tower can be shown with Ava Regency Storage Bed or Ava Regency Regular Bed. Each sold separately.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall. how to install anti-tip kits.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- To see our entire collection of Ava Regency furniture and learn more, check out our Ava Regency Collection
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 17.5" wide x 15.5" deep x 50" high
- Top Cubbies (3): 14.75" wide x 14.75" deep x 9.5" high
- Bottom Cubby (1): 14.75" wide x 14.75" deep x 8" high
- Drawer Interior (1): 10" wide x 11" deep x 3.25" high
- Weight: 88 pounds
- To maintain the quality of your wood furniture, do not expose it to direct sunlight or excessive temperatures; extreme changes in humidity can cause warping.
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Use a non–silicone and non–wax polish; do not use soap, water or wax.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made-to-order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.