west elm x pbk Audrey Nightstand
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
With its geometric, textured drawer fronts and smooth lacquer finish, our retro-inspired Audrey Nightstand is dressed to impress. Each piece is GREENGUARD Gold certified and made from sustainably sourced wood. Its sophisticated cream-toned Parchment finish is the perfect color choice for the nursery.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Nightstand is expertly crafted from solid poplar wood, engineered wood and MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard).
- All wood is kiln-dried, a process that ensures that the furniture will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- Masterfully crafted with 3-ply construction for structural integrity.
- Drawer features English Dovetail joinery and side-mounted metal glides that ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stop keeps drawer securely in place.
- Finish features a Parchment color, which is not a true white color, and is hand-applied in multi-step process using child-safe, water-based paint. The paint provides durability, richness and depth of color to each piece.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Nightstand is equipped with two roomy drawers and features waffle pattern on face of drawers.
- Nightstand is finished on all sides.
- Legs are tapered and made of metal.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven floors.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Nightstand: 20" wide x 16.5" deep x 24" high
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 20" wide x 16.5" deep x 24" high
- Drawer Interior (2): 15.5" wide x 20" deep x 7.5" high
- Distance Drawer Extends: 9"
- Clearance from Floor to bottom of Nightstand: 9.5" high
- Weight: 47 pounds
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Monogrammed items take additional days for delivery. A delivery estimate will be quoted on your Payment & Review page.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.