west elm x pbk Audrey Convertible Crib
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Brought to you in collaboration with west elm, our GREENGUARD Gold certified Audrey Nursery Collection combines retro style with durable craftsmanship. Each piece is made from sustainably sourced wood that's kiln-dried for extra strength, complete with a child-safe water-based finish. Its sophisticated cream-toned Parchment finish is the perfect color choice for the nursery. Featuring two platform height options, this crib grows with your baby and can be converted into a cozy toddler bed with the matching conversion kit (sold separately).
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted of solid poplar wood, engineered wood and MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard).
- Mattress platform is crafted of metal and has two height options to accommodate your growing baby.
- All wood is kiln-dried, a process that ensures that the furniture will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- Finish features a Parchment color, which is not a true white color, and is hand-applied in multi-step process using child-safe, water-based paint. The paint provides durability, richness and depth of color to each piece.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Each piece is screened for more than 10,000 chemicals and VOCs that are commonly known the pollute indoor air.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Easily adapts from crib to cozy toddler bed (conversion kit sold separately).
- When purchasing a crib, it is strongly recommended to purchase the toddler bed conversion kit at the same time.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Crib: 30.5" wide x 55" long x 39" high
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards enacted by the US Product Safety Commission, the American Society of Testing Manufacturers and the Canadian Cribs and Cradles Regulations. See our safety tips
- Assembly required if Standard UPS delivery is selected.
- BPA-, Phthalate, and Lead-free.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 30.5" wide x 55" long x 39" high
- End Panels: 30.5" wide x 32.5" high x 1.5" thick
- Side Panels: 52" long x 32" high x 1" thick
- Mattress Platform: 51" long x 27" deep x 1" thick
- Mattress Adjustable Heights: 17.5", 10"
- Space between Bars: 2"
- Clearance to Floor: 7" high
- Weight: 114.5 pounds
Toddler Bed Conversion Kit
- Overall: 52" long x 18" high x 1" thick
- Weight: 7.5 pounds
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish.
- Parents should ensure a safe environment for the child by checking regularly to see that every component is properly fastened and securely in place.
- Do not over-tighten fasteners, as this may cause distortion or breakage.
- Carefully package all original hardware to protect from loss or damage.
- Store assembly instructions for future reference.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Monogrammed items take additional days for delivery. A delivery estimate will be quoted on your Payment & Review page.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.