Aubrey Alpaca Baby Bedding
- Fair Trade
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Create a luxurious nursery with our Aubrey collection, with elegant essentials made from premium Belgian linen, the finest organic cotton and exceptionally soft weaves. Pure, natural and oh-so soft, they’re simply perfect for babying your little one.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
Bumper, Crib Skirt and Quilt
- Quilt is made of 100% cotton melange.
- Quilt reverses to same.
- Quilt and Bumper are filled with 100% polyester.
- Bumper and crib skirt are made of 100% cotton melanges.
Crib Fitted Sheet, Crib Skirt and Stroller Blanket
- Crib fitted sheet is made of 100% organic cotton muslin. Organic cotton is grown without the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and synthetic fertilizers.
- Crib Skirt made of 100% Belgian linen. A linen weave is stronger and more lustrous than cotton, which gives the fabric a polished finish while providing durability.
- Stroller blanket is made of 80% acrylic and 21% yarn dyed polyester – fibers are treated individually with environmentally safe dyes before weaving to offer vibrant, lasting colors.
- Stroller blanket reverses to opposite colors.
- Crib fitted sheet and Bumper are Certified GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standards): This product meets the gold standard of textile production – it exceeds organic fiber requirements, contains no restricted chemicals and meets strict social responsibility standards.
- Crib Skirt is Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility. Learn more.
- Stroller Blanket is Oeko-Tex® Certified: tested in a third-party lab and verified to be free from over 300 harmful substances.
- Use only a fitted bottom sheet that is specifically made for crib use (Pottery Barn Kids fitted crib sheets have elastic around the top and bottom, rather than around the entire edge, for added safety), along with a mattress pad and/or a waterproof pad.
- If you use a blanket, ensure it is tucked around the sides of the crib mattress and covers your baby only up to the chest.
- Do not place decorative pillows, quilts, comforters, sheepskins or stuffed animals in the crib while your baby is sleeping, as they may prevent proper air circulation around your baby’s face.
- Remove bumper or mesh crib liner when your baby can sit up unaided or pull up to a standing position, whichever comes first.
- Do not place cribs next to a window, near cords or under heavy objects that could fall into the crib.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- Bumper has 18 ties to ensure it is securely fastened to sides of crib.
- Crib fitted sheet has elastic around the top and bottom only (rather than the entire edge) for added safety.
- Crib Skirt is tailored with split corners for easy placement around posts; four-sided skirt fits around the entire crib.
- Machine wash.
- Dimensions & Care
- Quilt: 36" wide x 50" long
- Bumper: 10" wide x 160" long
- Crib Fitted Sheet: 27.5" wide x 52" long
- Sheet fits mattress up to 10" deep
- Crib Skirt: 28" wide x 52" long
- Drop Length: 16"
- Stroller Blanket: 40" wide x 30" long
- Wash before first use.
- Machine wash per vendor’s directions; gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Monogrammed items take additional days for delivery. A delivery estimate will be quoted on your Payment & Review page.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.
- Free & Fast Shipping
Nursery Quilt Bedding Set: Quilt, Fitted Crib Sheet & Crib Skirt
Nursery Bumper Bedding Set: Bumper, Fitted Crib Sheet & Crib Skirt