Art Deco Nightstand
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Glam style meets quality craftsmanship with our Art Deco Collection. Its luxe design features sleek, gilded details and solid wood construction for a piece that lasts well past their baby years. It has a spacious drawer and cubby underneath to keep all their essentials organized and at hand.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Built of solid poplar wood, engineered wood and MDF (medium density fiberboard).
- Drawer knobs are made of metal and finished in brush brass.
- Kiln-dried wood helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- Drawer features English dovetail joinery and waxed wooden glides that ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stop keeps drawer securely in place.
- Finish is applied by hand in a multi-step process using child-safe, water-based paint. The high gloss finish provides durability, depth of color and richness to each piece of furniture.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Equipped with one large drawer and one roomy cubby.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven floors.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Nightstand: 18" wide x 16" deep x 24" high
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Spot clean.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 18" wide x 16" deep x 24" high
- Drawer Interior (1): 13.5" wide x 13.5" deep x 5.5" high
- Distance Drawer Extends: 8.5"
- Cubby Interior: 16.5" wide x 15" deep x 11.5" high
- Weight: 35.25 pounds
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately, with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Monogrammed items take additional days for delivery. A delivery estimate will be quoted on your Payment & Review page.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.