Art Deco Crib
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Glam style meets quality craftsmanship with our Art Deco Collection. Its luxe design features sleek, gilded details and solid-wood construction. This dramatic crib’s end panel boasts classic art deco molding and it sits on a sturdy slatted legs for a unique twist to traditional crib design.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted of solid poplar wood and MDF (medium density fiberboard).
- Masterfully crafted with mortise-and-tenon construction and tongue-and-groove joinery for structural integrity.
- Finish is applied using child-safe, water-based paint that provides durability, depth of color and richness to each piece of furniture.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Mattress platform, which is made of metal, offers two height options to accommodate your growing baby.
- Easily adapts from crib to cozy toddler bed (conversion kit sold separately).
- When purchasing a crib, it is strongly recommended to purchase the toddler bed conversion kit at the same time.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Crib: 30" wide x 54.5" long x 38" high
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- All Pottery Barn Kids juvenile products are tested at 3rd party CPSC accredited labs to meet or exceed all industry voluntarily and regulatory safety requirements.
- Assembly required if Standard UPS delivery is selected.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 30" wide x 54.5" long x 38" high
- Crib Ends: 30" wide x 34" high x 1.5" thick
- Crib Side Panel (front): 51.5" long x 31.5" high x 1" thick
- Crib Side Panel (back): 54.5" long x 31.5" high x 1" thick
- Mattress Platform: 27" wide x 51" long
- Settings for mattress platform from floor: 9.5", 17"
- Distance between slats: 2"
- Clearance to floor: 6"
- Legs: 1.5" thick x 6" high
- Weight: 88.25 pounds
- Overall: 51.5" long x 18" high x 1" thick
- Weight: 4.5 pounds
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish.
- Parents should ensure a safe environment for the child by checking regularly to see that every component is properly fastened and securely in place.
- Do not over tighten fasteners, as this may cause distortion or breakage.
- Carefully package all original hardware to protect from loss or damage.
- Store assembly instructions in the envelope attached to the mattress base for future reference.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Monogrammed items take additional days for delivery. A delivery estimate will be quoted on your Payment & Review page.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.
You May Also Need
Art Deco Dresser & Topper
Lullaby Crib Mattress
Nook Pebble Changing Pad
Nook Pebble Changing Pad
- Free & Fast Shipping