Anderson Nightstand, White
Our Anderson Nightstand is built to last with solid wood framing, a white painted finish and rounded finials that give it a substantial, classic presence. Its simple silhouette has a warm, welcoming style.
HOW ITS CONSTRUCTED
- Masterfully crafted with a kiln-dried solid hardwood frame for structural integrity.
- Built from solid hardwood, maple veneers and MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that the nightstand will endure over time.
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery and waxed wooden glides that ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stops keep drawers securely in place.
- All wood is kiln dried for added strength and lasting beauty.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
- Nightstand has a wide top drawer and a cabinet below.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Simple assembly required.
- Adjustable levelers ensure stability on uneven floors.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 19" wide x 17" deep x 26" high
- Drawer Interior: 13" wide x 14" deep x 3" high
- Cabinet Interior: 18" wide x 16" deep x 16" high
- Drawer/Cabinet Knob (2): 2" wide x 1" deep
- Feet: 4" diameter
- Clearance under nightstand: 4"
- Weight: 45 pounds
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
- Shipping & Return Info
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Premium In-Home White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Personalized/Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.97 or $.99)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.