Amelia Tencel® Baby Bedding
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Surround your little with the comfort of our supersoft TENCEL® baby bedding. Woven with sustainably sourced eucalyptus fibers, the fabric offers an exceptionally smooth feel. The beautiful quilt and sham are handstitched and finished with piping for the perfect pairing of classic style and cozy softness.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Quilt, crib fitted sheet and bumper are made of 100% Tencel®. Tencel®l is a natural fiber made from wood pulp. It is 100% bio-degradable, anti-bacterial, has 50% greater moisture absorbency than cotton and offers exceptional comfort in the fabric.
- Crib skirt is made of 60% cotton and 40% viscose. A cotton weave is a tightly woven weave, which gives the fabric a soft finish while providing durability and ultra breathability. Viscose allows the fabric to drape beautifully and provides beathability as well.
- Quilt is expertly stitched by hand.
- Reverses to same and is filled with 100% polyester batting.
- Bumper is filled with 100% cotton batting.
- Bumper has 18 ties to securely fasten against crib sides.
- Crib fitted sheet has elastic around the top and bottom only (rather than the entire edge) for added safety.
- Four-sided crib skirt fits around the entire crib and is tailored with split corners for easy placement around posts.
- Crib skirt decking is made of 100% cotton.
- Hypoallergenic to protect against allergens and create a healthy sleep environment.
- Crib fitted sheet is Oeko-Tex® Certified: tested in a third-party lab and verified to be free from over 300 harmful substances.
- Crib fitted sheet is made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility. Learn more.
- Use only a fitted bottom sheet that is specifically made for crib use (Pottery Barn Kids fitted sheets have elastic around the top and bottom, rather than around the entire edge, for added safety), along with a mattress pad and/or a waterproof pad.
- Four-sided skirt fits around the entire crib and is tailored with split corners for easy placement around posts.
- If you use a blanket, ensure it is tucked around the sides of the crib mattress and covers your baby only up to the chest.
- Do not place decorative pillows, quilts, comforters, sheepskins or stuffed animals in the crib while your baby is sleeping, as they may prevent proper air circulation around your baby’s face.
- When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, you should remove the crib bumper.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- Machine wash.
THIS SET INCLUDES
- Nursery Quilt Bedding Set includes quilt, crib skirt and crib fitted sheet.
- Nursery Bumper Bedding Set includes bumper, crib fitted sheet and crib skirt.
- Can purchase bundled crib sheets as set. Set includes: Organic Picture Perfect Simone Crib Fitted Sheet Set of 2 or Picture Perfect Meredith Crib Fitted Sheet Set of 2.
- Personalization is available for an additional charge.
- Dimensions & Care
- Quilt: 36" wide x 50" long
- Crib Fitted Sheet: 27.5" wide x 52" long
- Sheet fits mattress up to 10" deep
- Bumper: 10" wide x 160" long
- Crib skirt: 28" wide x 52" long
- Wash before first use.
- Machine wash in cold water; gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Crib skirt is dry clean only.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made to order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.
- Our Safety and Quality Commitment
At Pottery Barn Kids, we have a firm commitment to safety and quality. We take great pride in our timeless designs, premium materials and expert craftsmanship.
Nearly all of our products are imagined and designed in our San Francisco studios. Our artists hand-create prototypes for everything from furniture to bedding to lighting. From there, we work with talented craftsmen and fabric industry leaders to build long-lasting products designed to last your family for years to come.
Free Interior Design Services
Need design help? We offer free, no-strings-attached Interior Design Services. Get advice and inspiration from our specialists in-store, over the phone or by email. Designers will even make in-home visits, where they can take measurements, discuss color options and give tips on any room.
Nursery Bedding Safety Standards
- Bumper ties should always be secured tightly and positioned outside of the crib. When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, crib bumpers should be removed.
- Do not place decorative pillows in the crib while your baby is sleeping.
- View all of our nursery bedding safety tips.