Add a Photo
All-in-1 Retro Kitchen
We’ve combined all the well-loved elements from our individual Retro Kitchen pieces into one multifunction play center. A little cook’s dream come true, it’s a stove, oven and refrigerator all in one with tons of interactive opportunities – knobs turn, doors open and the sink is watertight for real cleanup.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Built to last of MDF with metal and plastic details.
- Finished with glossy paint and sealed with lacquer for moisture resistance.
- A bright finish on all sides resists chipping or fading.
- Benefits for your child, while playing in the Kitchen, are improved team work, organizational skills, counting skills, social development, learning to share and communication skills.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Stainless steel sink.
- Two burners on top for play value.
- Knobs on front control panel make a clicking sound when turned.
- Features a pot rack with three hooks.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Recommended for ages 3 and up.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD – Click for details.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 33.5" wide x 12" deep x 35.75" high
- Fridge Section (top cubby): 10" wide x 11" deep x 17.5" high
- Fridge Section (bottom cubby): 10" wide x 11" deep x 14" high
- Stove Section: 12.5" wide x 11" deep x 14" high
- Sink Section (top cubby): 8" wide x 11" deep x 6" high
- Sink Section (bottom cubby): 8" wide x 11" deep x 8" high
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry lint-free cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp, cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, or furniture polish on our lacquered finish.
- Shipping & Returns
UNLIMITED FLAT RATE DELIVERY
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered with our white glove service for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges are based on our shipping location and will be applied in the Checkout Payment & Review page.
- All non-upholstered furniture items will arrive within 7 to 10 business days in most metropolitan areas.**
QUICK SHIP: 2-4 Weeks for in-stock fabrics within the Metropolitan Area
- Quick-Ship items are generally delivered in 2-4 weeks within the Metropolitan area. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. This service is subject to product availability at time of shipping.
SPECIAL ORDER: 8-10 Weeks, 10+ weeks
- Made to Order items are generally delivered within 8-10 weeks to addresses within the contiguous 48 states. There are a few items that will be deliever within 10+ weeks. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. Once it reaches our distribution center, a local delivery service will contact you to schedule a delivery appointment.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.