Addison Twin Daybed
By day, this charming bed offers a comfortable place to sit. By night, it’s a snug little nest for your sleeping child. Design details recall built-ins from an earlier era, and the matching trundle (sold separately) has vintage-inspired knobs.
- Daybed: 79" wide x 41.75" deep x 42" high
- Trundle: 74.5" wide x 40.25" deep x 8.75" high
- Expertly crafted of solid wood; finished in Vintage Simply White.
- Slat-roll foundation is designed for use without a box spring.
- Trundle (sold separately) features two knobs for easy grip and mobility.
- Dimensions & Care
- Get tips on how to measure for furniture.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
- Built from solid poplar, solid rubberwood, veneers and MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that the bed will endure over time.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- Hand finished in layers for exceptional richness and sealed with a protective, child-safe lacquer.
- Overall: 79" wide x 41.75" deep x 42" high
- Headboard/Footboard: 41.75" wide x 42" high x 2" thick
- Side Panel (2): 75" wide x 23.25" high x 1" thick
- Mattress Platform: 74" wide x 37" deep x 12.75" high
- Slats To Top Of Side Panel: 20.5"
- Clearance Under Bed: 10"
- Weight: 111 pounds
- Overall: 74.5" wide x 40.25" deep x 8.75" high
- Mattress Platform: 72.75" wide x 38.25" deep
- Weight: 91 pounds
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
- Shipping & Returns
UNLIMITED FLAT RATE DELIVERY
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered with our white glove service for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges are based on our shipping location and will be applied in the Checkout Payment & Review page.
- All non-upholstered furniture items will arrive within 7 to 10 business days in most metropolitan areas.**
QUICK SHIP: 1-3 Weeks for in-stock fabrics
- Quick-Ship items are generally delivered in 1-3 weeks. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. This service is subject to product availability at time of shipping.
SPECIAL ORDER: 8-10 Weeks, 10+ weeks
- Made to Order items are generally delivered within 8-10 weeks to addresses within the contiguous 48 states. There are a few items that will be deliever within 10+ weeks. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. Once it reaches our distribution center, a local delivery service will contact you to schedule a delivery appointment.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
View our complete Returns Policy.
- Guides and Tools