Addison Printed Blackout Panel
Add a panel of sweetness to bedroom windows with this printed design.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Features a printed trellis design.
- Blocks out light to darken room for bedtime, naptime and morning for a better night's sleep and more restful naps. Also reduces sound.
- Belt-loop tab top construction creates soft inverted pleats.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Made of 100% cotton canvas. A cotton weave is a tightly woven weave, which gives the fabric a soft finish while providing durability and ultra breathability.
- Blackout lining made of 100% polyester.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Dimensions & Care
- 44" wide x 63" long
- 44" wide x 84" long
- 44" wide x 96" long
- Belt-loop Tabs: 2" wide x 3" long
- Dry-clean only.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $17.50 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made-to-order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
View our complete Returns Policy.
- Delivery Tips and Buying Guides
STEPS FOR SUCCESSFUL WINDOW PANEL DELIVERY
- Curtains should always be long enough to reach the windowsill, but how much farther they extend is a personal decision. There are two options for displaying your window treatments: to the sill (or just below the sill) and to the floor. For deeply recessed windows, you’ll want the window panel to be at sill length, or just below. If the width of your mounting measurement is less than 88", we recommend at least two panels. If your measurement exceeds 88" additional panels will be required for total coverage.
- Sill Length: Shorter curtains make a formal room more casual. Measure from the top of the window mount to the sill or just below the sill.
- Floor Length: Floor-length curtains lend presence to a small window. Measure from the top of the window mount to the floor.
BUYING GUIDES AND RESOURCES
- Get tips on how to measure for windows.
- Do not place cribs within 18 inches of curtain panels, curtain pulls or curtain cords. Keeping cribs away from windows is your best option to ensure safety.
- Our Safety and Quality Commitment
At Pottery Barn Kids, we have a firm commitment to safety and quality. We take great pride in our timeless designs, premium materials and expert craftsmanship.
Nearly all of our products are imagined and designed in our San Francisco studios. Our artists hand-create prototypes for everything from furniture to bedding to lighting. From there, we work with talented craftsmen and fabric industry leaders to build long-lasting products designed to last your family for years to come.
Free Interior Design Services
Need design help? We offer free, no-strings-attached Interior Design Services. Get advice and inspiration from our specialists in-store, over the phone or by email. Designers will even make in-home visits, where they can take measurements, discuss color options and give tips on any room.