Activity Table and Canvas Cart
With a spacious tabletop that sits low to the ground, this sturdy playroom table is comfortable for kids to use. Cotton canvas containers keep craft supplies and more close at hand, and they can be simply rolled underneath the table when playtime is over.
- Table: 49" wide x 33" deep x 15" high
- Cart: 18" wide x 30" deep x 11" high
- Table is expertly crafted with a solid hardwood frame.
- Cart is expertly crafted of cotton canvas with MDF backing.
- Tabletop features raised edges to keep items in place.
- Two rolling carts neatly stow toys and games, and have labels to help kids find what they need.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $20 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for wood swatches if they’re returned within 30 days.
- Assembly required.
- View and compare all available finishes at Furniture Finish Guide.
- Dimensions & Care
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest safety standards.
- Built from solid wood, wood veneers and MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures structural integrity over time.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- Our finishes were developed exclusively for Pottery Barn Kids. Craftsmen carefully paint our soft White finish in layers for a smooth, opaque surface. Sun Valley pieces feature a dry-brush technique that mottles the color while it’s still wet to reveal the wood’s textural grain. All finishes are sealed with a final coat of lacquer for extra durability.
- Get tips on how to measure for furniture.
- Overall: 49" wide x 33" deep x 15" high
- Tabletop: 49" wide x 33" deep
- Table Lip: 0.5" high
- Legs: 2" square, 12" high
- Clearance Under Table: 12"
- Weight: 54 pounds
- Overall: 18" wide x 30" deep x 11" high
- Interior: 17" wide x 29" deep x 9.5" high
- Weight: 6 pounds
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $17.50 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made-to-order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
View our complete Returns Policy.