Acrylic Collectors Lamp
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Give your little collector a bright spot for displaying treasures. The clear acrylic globe features a wide circular opening and a stable base for safe storage. A satin nickel rod through the center conceals the cord, and the white linen drum shade emits a soft glow.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Expertly crafted of acrylic and iron.
- Metal parts are finished in Satin Nickel.
- On/off switch located on clear cord.
- Shade is included and exterior is made of linen.
- Interior is lined with polystyrene.
- All our shades are designed with an UNO fitter for securing shade to base.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Lamp: 10" diameter, 18.25" high
- Dry UL-listed.
- Bulb (1): 60 watts, type A bulb (not included).
- Spot clean.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall (with shade): 10" diameter, 18.25" high
- Overall (without shade): 8" diameter, 13.25" high
- Cord: 8' long
- Bulb (1): 60 watts, type A bulb (not included); 9 watt LED bulb included.
- Weight: 2.5 pounds
- CAUTION: Never use window cleaner, ammonia products, or other chemical sprays on acrylic.
- Distinctive acrylic furniture and accessories can last an eternity with minimal care and maintenance.
- Acrylic care consists of no more than normal wiping to keep it looking new – but care should be taken to avoid scratches.
- Acrylic is also stable when exposed to sunlight, so it will not turn yellow or crack even when used in normal outdoor environments.
- Use only a very soft, damp cloth when cleaning acrylic surfaces.
- Never use the same cloth that is used to clean other household items with.
- Do not exceed specified wattage.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Monogrammed items take additional days for delivery. A delivery estimate will be quoted on your Payment & Review page.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.