Harper Blackout Cordless Roman Shade
Find & Pick a Store
- Populating store list please wait.
There are no stores within miles of you.
Try entering a new location or adjusting the distance.
Prices and promotions may vary in stores. We make every effort to give you current product availability information, but our store inventory is always changing so an item's availability cannot be guaranteed.
Earn $10.00 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
A simple double-stripe border gives our Harper Roman Shade a classic, tailored look. A great choice for nurseries and bedrooms, the polyester blackout lining darkens rooms for peaceful naps.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Detailed with appliquéd grosgrain ribbon.
- Blocks out light to darken room for bedtime, naptime and morning for a better night's sleep and more restful naps. Also reduces sound.
- Features a cordless design for style and added safety.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Made of 100% cotton twill. A cotton weave is a tightly woven weave, which gives the fabric a soft finish while providing durability and ultra breathability.
- Lining made of 80% polyester, 20% cotton blend.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- 26" wide x 64" long
- 32" wide x 64" long
- 36" wide x 64" long
- 44" wide x 64" long
- 48" wide x 64" long
- Bracket Depth: 1.5"
- Use a soft-bristle brush to dust.
- Spot clean shade.
- Air dry.
- Always refer to the specific care label included with each shade.
Our roman shades are made exclusively for Pottery Barn Kids, and meet the highest standards for safety. Due to popular demand, select roman shades are on back-order. Please make your selection and we will quote an available ship date.
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made to order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.
BUYING GUIDES AND RESOURCES
- Get tips on how to measure for windows.
- Do not place cribs within 18 inches of curtain panels, curtain pulls or curtain cords. Keeping cribs away from windows is your best option to ensure safety.