How to install slipcovers
- Carefully pull slipcover over the frame from front to back.
- Smooth and tuck any excess fabric into the corners and sides of the seat deck.
- Once on, gently work the slipcover so that so that the zippers are aligned with the corners of the frame. The slipcover will fit snugly yet retain its relaxed look.
- Gently slide on the cushion covers, making sure that the corners of the cushion fill the corners of the slipcover before zipping.
- Wrinkles from shipping disappear over time; however, you may iron the slipcover before placement or once it is on your piece.
How to install slipcovers on a sleeper
- Follow the above steps.
- Place slipcover on the sleeper so that the flap ("trapdoor") lies along the frame of the enclosed bed frame under the seat section.
- Locate the slipcover ties (or interlocking strips) on the flap and tie them to the sleeper mechanism to hold the flap in place.
- When folding out the sleeper for use, undo the ties and fold the flap down the front of the sleeper.
- For convenience, slipcover can remain on the sleeper while using the sleeper mechanism.